Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
How do you know if you've been invited? I've gotten to the point where I overheard Riot's and the succubus's conversation, been to the prison for the H-scene there, and I can't go outside of the city at night. I don't know what's wrong, but I can't seem to progress, and I've been trying to for over an hour and a half. When I bring up the character menu, it says "Can you manage to meet the Pope anyhow? Let's collect information by wearing various costumes" in the bottom text box.
A guard should approach you to tell you you're invited. usually you need to go the the bar a few times before it triggers.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Still says English (MTL) in the description. Is it a full translation now?
It is, though still some rough spots, mainly around sex scenes, kinda hard to properly translate that. However there is a new update alter this year that is meant to add content. also was made on the 1.25 update and during translation a 1,5 update came out that fixed a few issues. I decided that rather than port it over i'd wait for the content update before continuing.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
It is, though still some rough spots, mainly around sex scenes, kinda hard to properly translate that. However there is a new update alter this year that is meant to add content. also was made on the 1.25 update and during translation a 1,5 update came out that fixed a few issues. I decided that rather than port it over i'd wait for the content update before continuing.
So this is final, final, final version, or will there be added more content to the game later on? i'm confused

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
So this is final, final, final version, or will there be added more content to the game later on? i'm confused
The Game is supposed to have a content update later this year or early next year. This is the final translation version until that time.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
This "actual final" release is 2MB smaller than the last "final" version.

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
I've tried every Translate Patch, but it still doesn't work, I'm sure i extracted everyting in the right way, but translation's still messed up, any help?
Don't want to sound ungrateful but wasn't the game translated? I've just got to the fist city and the english is awful..
The game is MTL (Machine Translated) and thus it's not translated by a proper translator, hence the engrish. Gotten a fair bit into it and it's fully playable. I mean, even if some sentences (a fair bit tbh) sounds like nothing more than gibberish, you can still, more or less, make out the meaning of the text due to the situation you are in at the time. :p

Also, this game has some of the best, non-obtrusive, pixelated censorship I've ever seen! Hell, you can actually see the dicks and vaginas here instead of a screen filled with nothing but a screen filled with mosaic pixels.

.StaringAtTheSky

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
The game is MTL (Machine Translated) and thus it's not translated by a proper translator, hence the engrish. Gotten a fair bit into it and it's fully playable. I mean, even if some sentences (a fair bit tbh) sounds like nothing more than gibberish, you can still, more or less, make out the meaning of the text due to the situation you are in at the time. :p

Also, this game has some of the best, non-obtrusive, pixelated censorship I've ever seen! Hell, you can actually see the dicks and vaginas here instead of a screen filled with nothing but a screen filled with mosaic pixels.
The thing is that even though it says it's machine translated, Eventidegames translated it but for some reason it doesn't work(at least in my case)

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
The thing is that even though it says it's machine translated, Eventidegames translated it but for some reason it doesn't work(at least in my case)
Yeah, but not completely if I understood it correctly. Here's what s/he said about the translation in post 231 in the thread;

"It is, though still some rough spots, mainly around sex scenes, kinda hard to properly translate that."

I probably have an earlier version of the game which I believe was purely MTL, so I kinda missed the fact that there is an actual REAL translation of the game. Time to re-download the latest version and see if it's any better. :)

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes