zonesamabaka

Feb 5, 2018
missing ANIMATED tags this game has an insane amount of frames in most of its H scenes (some aren't animated in the beginning scenes tho)

FrostEye

Mar 25, 2019
Help me plz

It's just blank white when I play it...
I often encounter this problem with other games is there any problany with my computer or its the game itself?

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
does devilishness do anything at all since there is only one ending anyway? The girl seems to get enjoy her lewd actions regardless of devilishness.

Also how do you trigger Behrito's events?

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker

a8571003

Mar 30, 2018
Added new map after clearing the main story
4 H scenes (11 original images) Added
1 battle fuck position (2 video cuts)
That's quite a substantial amount of new content added wow.

Crashman209

Jan 16, 2019
I'm at the part where I defeated the pirates, rescued a girl, did the prostitution scene at east of the city, and then prostituted with an old church person. Where do you go from here? I'm stuck and it doesn't seem like I'm getting anywhere.

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
Does no one know how to trigger Behritos event?

I'm at the part where I defeated the pirates, rescued a girl, did the prostitution scene at east of the city, and then prostituted with an old church person. Where do you go from here? I'm stuck and it doesn't seem like I'm getting anywhere.
Did you acquire the sweater to go into the bar?

So based on dlsite image it seems to be a paizuri from purification, a lewd maid outfit and a new scene eh

GracelessLamb

Oct 20, 2019
I played up to the point where everything starts to blow up and so far it's definitely a gorgeous looking game. I'm loving the battle interface and the sound and the art is gorgeous.

But alas...I think I'm gonna have to wait for a proper translation. I just...can't. It's not as bad as some I've seen but... yikes.

Nitsneaky

Feb 17, 2018
I played up to the point where everything starts to blow up and so far it's definitely a gorgeous looking game. I'm loving the battle interface and the sound and the art is gorgeous.

But alas...I think I'm gonna have to wait for a proper translation. I just...can't. It's not as bad as some I've seen but... yikes.
Same, dude. I think it's really cool that the translator decided to translate the whole game on his own but... this is unplayable.

Rezzoning

May 10, 2019
I fucking hate that there's no checkpoint after the final boss seriously he has too much hp any way to defeat him?
Yeah, the game ramps up the stats for the final boss(es) a lot. Getting to level 35-36 is enough to beat it though, especially with the help of "Darkness" and the Succubus's special ability.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
One of the most attractive games on here...the main character is beautifully drawn. I just cannot continue playing with such an awful translation. Hopefully someday it will be available with a well done translation. I'd be willing to pay for it then.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes