loka224

Oct 10, 2018
you take the stairs at left of the room you start off after the attack,this will lead to a room with bookshelfs exc

neverending0

Feb 17, 2018
Just played through this one...thought it was an ok translation. Definitely spotty, but I couldn't figure out how to get all the events. If you use the forbidden tapestry, you can view all the CGs quite early in the game and there are a lot of them that I can't seem to figure out how to get in the game. CG in this game is amazing though and that alone saved the game for me, otherwise I wouldn't have played at all.

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
Just played through this one...thought it was an ok translation. Definitely spotty, but I couldn't figure out how to get all the events. If you use the forbidden tapestry, you can view all the CGs quite early in the game and there are a lot of them that I can't seem to figure out how to get in the game. CG in this game is amazing though and that alone saved the game for me, otherwise I wouldn't have played at all.
being able to view the cg is one thing but for this game the context on how it actually happened imo adds to it, well if you could make sense of the translation.

neverending0

Feb 17, 2018
being able to view the cg is one thing but for this game the context on how it actually happened imo adds to it, well if you could make sense of the translation.
Yup I definitely agree. Might be nice to play through it again once it gets a proper translation. I've gotten too used to playing games without reading it for just the CGs like when I play through OneOne1 games when they first come out.

slim_shin

Apr 16, 2020
is there a way to continue after Emiliana was sent to jail after the public sex scene?
i was hoping for more..haha

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
is there a way to continue after Emiliana was sent to jail after the public sex scene?
i was hoping for more..haha
Version 2.0 which I have somewhere on my PC but its not translated at all so you wouldn't know where you'd need to go. I believe this version added a paizuri in terms of H content

Reactions: slim_shin

slim_shin

Apr 16, 2020
i saw the one on DL site..is that the one that you have??
i dont know if the one on DLsite is translated..

ver 2.0 is not new software.Upgrade the software version.If you already bought the current version of "Emiliana", You can play Ver. 2.0 for free! -whitemoor comment

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
i saw the one on DL site..is that the one that you have??
i dont know if the one on DLsite is translated..

ver 2.0 is not new software.Upgrade the software version.If you already bought the current version of "Emiliana", You can play Ver. 2.0 for free! -whitemoor comment
yes its the version I have with new content, it is not translated. Not until Kaguragames releases it

kikz108

Sep 10, 2018
why when i use ero skill i dont see any scene ?
but i can see it from gc scene... i mean when i can see it when battling thats look awesome

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
why when i use ero skill i dont see any scene ?
but i can see it from gc scene... i mean when i can see it when battling thats look awesome
Ero skill doesn't give you any scenes. You get them from being attacked in battle

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
I played the MTL version of this......I couldn't keep upo_O. But this is one of those games I always wanted to play, so I was happy when i heard kagura games picking it up (albeit long release date:cautious:), waiting for that kagura release:).

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes