Jun 25, 2019
The game links here have everything pre-compiled, the translation is full, with rough spots around sex scenes.
Hey just a question but the translation patch doesn't work for 2.0 I did all the steps Correctly even with the Enigma Unpacker but whenever I apply the patch files it returns to 1.25 of the game I downloaded The 2.0 on a ulmf forum by the way, also my save seems to work for the newest version could I possibly did something wrong. ps. I applied the patch files After I used to unpack my game with the enigma unpacker and Pasted it on the %Defaultfolder% - WWW Folder.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Hey just a question but the translation patch doesn't work for 2.0 I did all the steps Correctly even with the Enigma Unpacker but whenever I apply the patch files it returns to 1.25 of the game I downloaded The 2.0 on a ulmf forum by the way, also my save seems to work for the newest version could I possibly did something wrong. ps. I applied the patch files After I used to unpack my game with the enigma unpacker and Pasted it on the %Defaultfolder% - WWW Folder.
The patch will not work with later versions, I am working on updating the game to 2.0, but it will take a while.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
It was said that an official english TL for this hgame is scheduled to be released in April.

And Kagura Games is the one taking care of the translation.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
are the translation for v2.0 still on going? and Does this have multiple endings??
there are multiple endings, however I let the community vote on whether I should do the 2.0 translation since Kagura games picked it up and it will be out in 4 months, very few wanted me to update the translation and most just wanted me to go to my next translation. So I will not be updating this translation.

• Love
Reactions: H.ERO

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
there are multiple endings, however I let the community vote on whether I should do the 2.0 translation since Kagura games picked it up and it will be out in 4 months, very few wanted me to update the translation and most just wanted me to go to my next translation. So I will not be updating this translation.
how to get all endings? 4 months is so long i did my brain can't wait but i try to wait lol

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
You are right, it LOOKS good. Some of the best graphics I've seen in a game of this type. However, the translation is brutal so I am waiting for the upcoming professional translation.
Yeah, this was my first attempt at a translation and the game was a lot more than I was anticipating in terms of dialogue, Kagura should do a great job with it.

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
Many thanks for translate, any lovely corruption game like this?
i have yet to find one that can match the nice animations, but Kunoichi Botan is another good one although im not sure if you can call that corruption as those are only the bad ends

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Testong

Sep 10, 2017
Wait what? Kagura Games is picking this? That's awesome news! I hope Kagura Games will pick their other games too. They deserve more love.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Well,i played the game long time ago,just recently took a look at this thread to see if there is something new,because this game was fun.
So it seem there is a version 2.0 now,and an official translation is on the way,anyone could share a link for the 2.0 version?(can't find one on the web)

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes