Nampuk15

Jun 14, 2020
How is extracting the file? It went from rar to apk. I've tried the extract through zarchiver but it only appears in data in his game not in apk. Please tell me how

Reactions: Sam kntg

Mazoq

Mar 7, 2019
I played this some months ago and it was great. I dropped it because the machine translation got to a point where the story became almost un-understandable, so Imma wait for Kagura Games to translate this to start it again. But the story was shaping up to be really interesting, and the h-scenes were great, too. Looking forward to the translation!

mrletey

Jun 15, 2020
pls tell me how to complete this game ? got stuck after fighting mumu at tower. this game told me to become a prostitute at catredal, but how ? already walking around for 2 hours try to talk with all mans with every clothes for 3 days and goes to every place on the map. and nothing happened or its like nothing new happen. i try to sneak peek h scenes at forbiden place. i miss the second act of carlie and head priest, but already done the jail's scene with underwear costum. the question is did i need to play this game from the start ? because i missed something ?

Righteous

Oct 13, 2017
How do you start the Ero-scenes with Beherit? Are the ES skills suppose to start something other than healing or is that something only available in 2.00?

Last edited:

PkinILlamma

Jan 21, 2019
opening forbidden taspertry at important item it kind ruin the fun huh?? spoiler image at beginning of game

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
pls tell me how to complete this game ? got stuck after fighting mumu at tower. this game told me to become a prostitute at catredal, but how ? already walking around for 2 hours try to talk with all mans with every clothes for 3 days and goes to every place on the map. and nothing happened or its like nothing new happen. i try to sneak peek h scenes at forbiden place. i miss the second act of carlie and head priest, but already done the jail's scene with underwear costum. the question is did i need to play this game from the start ? because i missed something ?
its been a long time but iirc you need to be in hte pink negligee and go to the big cathedral to the east outside of the town. You should have already met the resistance and gotten something to counter the sleeping pills.

opening forbidden taspertry at important item it kind ruin the fun huh?? spoiler image at beginning of game
if you want only for the animated scenes and gallery yeah thats pretty much it. I personally find for this game at least having context on how it happened makes the scene better.

Is there a link for v2.0 that is translated?
No there is no translated 2.0 wait for kaugra release

Reactions: slim_shin

LeviMuffins

Mar 15, 2018
okay none of the "pope" answers helped me here, so here's how to actually do it:

Once you're assigned the mission, teleport back to Marisas with your new tapestry. You'll be informed that you'll need new clothing that you can buy from your friend at the harbor. Buy the underwear and head back to Marisas and stay at the inn, change into the underwear, and head to the pub.

A guard will stop you and lead you to an H scene in the prison where you're informed that the witch prisoners, possibly Laura, will also be held under the church. Go sleep at the inn.

Next day, go sleep at the hotel that costs 2000 north of the inn, a guard will come knock on your door at night inviting you to a purification.

Now just head over to the purification by trying to leave Marisas through any exit at night while dressed in the underwear. This tripped me up the most, the church in the town is NOT the cathedral you need to go to, the Marisas Cathedral is the cathedral NEXT to the town on the big map. After arriving at this point attempting to leave the city at night dressed in the underwear.

xxxxxx33sssss

Jul 14, 2020
okay none of the "pope" answers helped me here, so here's how to actually do it:

Once you're assigned the mission, teleport back to Marisas with your new tapestry. You'll be informed that you'll need new clothing that you can buy from your friend at the harbor. Buy the underwear and head back to Marisas and stay at the inn, change into the underwear, and head to the pub.

A guard will stop you and lead you to an H scene in the prison where you're informed that the witch prisoners, possibly Laura, will also be held under the church. Go sleep at the inn.

Next day, go sleep at the hotel that costs 2000 north of the inn, a guard will come knock on your door at night inviting you to a purification.

Now just head over to the purification by trying to leave Marisas through any exit at night while dressed in the underwear. This tripped me up the most, the church in the town is NOT the cathedral you need to go to, the Marisas Cathedral is the cathedral NEXT to the town on the big map. After arriving at this point attempting to leave the city at night dressed in the underwear.
I followed your instructions, but the guard didn't come to me

Reactions: AstralBout

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
when the kagura games version?
Nobody knows. Probably not anytime soon.

Edit: it might come out sooner than expected considering how hard they are pushing it on twitter. They are posting screenshot with dialogues in english which means it's being actively worked on.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes