eighteenth = 3
twentieth = 3
twentyfirst = 3
scifi = 3
mystery = 3
poetry = 3
shakespeare = 3
:devilish:
This is brilliant!! You can also code all the the bonuses to true right befor you get your report card!

I obviously knew there was no way to keep people from “cheating”. but the fact that I could code in a way to disable the rollback feature.... I’m pretty proud that it turned some people off of the game! Haha

It’s a quiz!! You don’t get to change your answer after the teacher tell you you got it wrong
Be more creative when you cheat!!

Tom22k

Oct 3, 2018
Enjoyed this game thoroughly, it was short but fun. I'll gladly admit, it speeds up if you enjoy literature in general. Had to Google a couple of answers as well, however at least I learned some new things and got some lewds.

Have to admit, finding bonus 3 and 4 at first had me confused at first, but scrolling through this topic helped and it was definitely worth it. Emma and the overall animation work is very well done in my opinion.

Thank you very much for this enjoyable literature game!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ace_X

moronicLaconic

Jul 28, 2017
Anyone else have the problem of the loops not looping? They play once and stop for me. Using MacOS version, if that's relevant.

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Anyone else have the problem of the loops not looping? They play once and stop for me. Using MacOS version, if that's relevant.
It’s a weird renpy bug. Try resizing your screen. Full screen then back. It has worked for others.

Reactions: moronicLaconic

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Nr.1 annoying game. Also i deleted it.
Sorry you had that experience! I tried to make a good game, but I know it’s not for everyone! Maybe try my othe game : Lana and the milking table? No games, just vn.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
Sorry if I made my game too hard!!
I'm still enjoying it the renders are really good but i wasnt sure what im doing wrong some times. What I will say is the roll back thing is annoying especially considering how many questions you have to answer, where everyone is going to cheat somehow, whether its google, looking at scripts or as I did quick saving/loading, in the game alternate is studying but then you get punished because that's how you get a bonus scene.

MrMister71

Dec 30, 2018
To the maker of this game.
I enjoyed playing it. Perhaps a tiny bit tedious to find all the answers. I think the artwork is pretty good. And story idea also great. I could see this to become a much longer story, where you start off with perhaps the librarian and then with her magical imagination you are sucked into story books to solve something for her and each time you have a short adventure (sex).. and upon return you would get a reward from her.. or her and other friends she has. Maybe with a more puzzle element instead of knowledge. I like the idea you posted about an escape room kinda game. Always fun to puzzle your way to the end. Keep up the amazing work you did.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
It's a good game, i love it ! I love Emma : ) But seems like holding ctrl to skip also triggers rollback. Anyway, that aside. I need to talk about that BJ that consumes my soul... That scene was so hot.. I love it! I died a happy man : )

Oh also to add when she was like ''Let me take off my shoes'' I was yelling NOOO ! DON'T! Keep then while you rape me, my dear Emma :love:

Last edited:

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Hey it worked thanks. But I think you didn't unlock all scenes
I'm not sure about the replay, but the images should be all unlocked beside one of the last pic which I asked the Dev, but she/he still figuring out where it's from. Not sure what scene I might've missed, but do let me know the Dev did say that one of the scene might not show up in Video or Replay a few post back.

Reactions: akd420
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes