3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
lesbian is such a boring fetish. why are people spamming every vn for it?
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, fetishes, etc. I think the lesbian question comes up a lot on female protag games because those are the only games where the possibility of lesbian-only options can exist. Some people out there have an aversion to dicks, which is fine, and I'm sure those people would like to know in advance if dicks are avoidable.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Overview:
This is a choice-based visual novel, in which we play the role of Emma.
In this VN, you will have the power to decide the Emma's destiny. Depending of your choices, her life will change.​
I'm assuming this will come later, because right now, it's a kinetic novel. The only choices are game overs. So, continue the story, or get a game over and have to restart. There are only two choices so far. Keep playing or get a game over. That's it. If you want to just make a kinetic novel, that's fine. But game over choices always suck. I know you put work into the game over choices, but the fact that it leads to a game over, makes it pointless cause nothing will ever come from it.

Besides all that, everything else seems alright. The writing is a bit basic, renders are fine, but at least the FMC is cute. Hopefully actual choices will show up later so you can actually "decide the Emma's destiny". Cause again, game overs suck. They add nothing to the main story.

Either way, best of luck with your project and thanks.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, fetishes, etc. I think the lesbian question comes up a lot on female protag games because those are the only games where the possibility of lesbian-only options can exist. Some people out there have an aversion to dicks, which is fine, and I'm sure those people would like to know in advance if dicks are avoidable.
Everything is avoidable, In fact if you do not play the game at all, you can totally avoid it.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I'm assuming this will come later, because right now, it's a kinetic novel. The only choices are game overs. So, continue the story, or get a game over and have to restart. There are only two choices so far. Keep playing or get a game over. That's it. If you want to just make a kinetic novel, that's fine. But game over choices always suck. I know you put work into the game over choices, but the fact that it leads to a game over, makes it pointless cause nothing will ever come from it.

Besides all that, everything else seems alright. The writing is a bit basic, renders are fine, but at least the FMC is cute. Hopefully actual choices will show up later so you can actually "decide the Emma's destiny". Cause again, game overs suck. They add nothing to the main story.

Either way, best of luck with your project and thanks.
Hopefully the game over paths will be extended and are just marked (end ) to note the end of the current content

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Hopefully the game over paths will be extended and are just marked (end ) to note the end of the current content
The developer tells you at the beginning of the game that they are game overs (or "endings" as they put it). They won't be continued, because those are bad ends (game overs). Then you have to rollback/reload to the choice that took you there and pick the "right" choice to continue the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
The developer tells you at the beginning of the game that they are game overs (or "endings" as they put it). They won't be continued, because those are bad ends (game overs). Then you have to rollback/reload to the choice that took you there and pick the "right" choice to continue the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, but as it stands the game is new, so the dev could at anytime decide to expand on the dead end paths and advance the story in a new direction or at least we can hope, only time will tell

Reactions: DracoBorealis

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
lesbian is such a boring fetish. why are people spamming every vn for it?
As a het male, having dicks metaphorically shoved in my face all the time isn't too my taste (literally would also not be to my taste). I don't get why so many supposedly straight games have scenes where a male mc is just letting it hang out or even masturbating.

E1chupacabr@

Jul 31, 2021
Hi AliceVN,

Really enjoying the layout of the game so far, and how far the "ends" can be played.
Looking forward to more. Keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: AliceVn
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes