3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3165161

Overview:
This is a choice-based visual novel, in which we play the role of Emma.
In this VN, you will have the power to decide the Emma's destiny. Depending of your choices, her life will change.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-12
Release Date: 2023-12-11
Developer: AliceVn -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Female protagonist, Anal sex, Creampie, Groping, Group sex, Interracial, Oral sex, Teasing, Virgin

Installation:
1. Extract and run.

Changelog:
v0.1
Initial release

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3165185 View attachment 3165186 View attachment 3165187 View attachment 3165190 View attachment 3165191

Wonderful start, it already feels bad for our poor cutie Emma. It's going to be a shame to corrupt this little innocent girl. But, since she is just an actress and is only playing a role, I'll be very happy to turn her into a super slut and then a wanton whore, while she maintains her innocent look and cuteness. Keep up the excellent work and I'll be waiting anxiously for the next update.

Would love to know what your vision for Emma is and what tags you have planned for the future?

malekisaman

Jun 5, 2017
surprising little amount of content for 620 MBs. I would expect it to be half this size.
Very good start to the story though.

Reactions: AliceVn

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, this was an interesting game. I like how when you pick the wrong choices, it gives you the chance to rewind back to the choices, much like Power Vacuum in that regards, also, like Power Vacuum, much of the best stuff in behind making the wrong choices, so have a feeling I would intentionally be making wrong choices while I play this, just to see what happens. And with the seemingly built in Walkthrough, makes it all the easier to do so. ;) Thank you so very much for this, and curious to see what is in store for Emma along the way!!!

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
And if you think wallking down a path is sexual content, you're doing it wrong.
Man... it's spoonfed to you at the beginning that the game is basically told in the bad ending choices. If you only walked down the path, then that is on you for not doing the obvious and taking the bad choice after the dev said you will be rewound afterwards.
tldr... you ARE doing it wrong. lol

DracoBorealis

Dec 13, 2020
The MC is cute but not loli, the beginning is bit more original than usual new girl in big american city shtick and there are already two hot paths if you play game ''wrong'' I am not fond of hiding sexy parts behind the ends but it works here, reminds me of this game with hitchhiker.

Also no forced lesbian content, pink hair and furfucks a rarity nowadays, game might be a bit better compressed though.

Reactions: Candy1970

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
As a het male, having dicks metaphorically shoved in my face all the time isn't too my taste (literally would also not be to my taste). I don't get why so many supposedly straight games have scenes where a male mc is just letting it hang out or even masturbating.
Shoving dicks in pussies is rather hetero, but a man imagining to be a woman and a lesbian one...

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
H-contents with the female MC in the very first version?? I think the game will be quite short even with the completed version..

Reactions: AliceVn

AliceVn

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
Ah, it's Partedes! I knew the game style felt familiar for some reason. I've been following all your Alyssa game updates and I'm happy to see another game from you! I love the puffy nipples on your characters. They're really well done. I wish more devs used them in their games. Looking forward to seeing what else you've got in store for Emma on her journey!
Hi, I know Partedes, but I'm not him.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

AliceVn

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
H-contents with the female MC in the very first version?? I think the game will be quite short even with the completed version..
It's risky, but the main story is going to be slow.
I want the game to be long. Slow on Emma's corruption, but with hot scenes on her "bad" choices.

Reactions: OvidiusLian
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes