• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, fetishes, etc. I think the lesbian question comes up a lot on female protag games because those are the only games where the possibility of lesbian-only options can exist. Some people out there have an aversion to dicks, which is fine, and I'm sure those people would like to know in advance if dicks are avoidable.
hmm ... with a female Protag, I always make sure that she gets as much dick as possible :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

kingalf009

May 30, 2023
the tags r whats in the game now, not what u intend.. u need to change them. "choices" what choices ? end game isnt much of choice.. bad start, extremely short release. 2/10 as mc is cute. prob wont follow in future.

Justaflynn

May 20, 2022
Ah, it's Partedes! I knew the game style felt familiar for some reason. I've been following all your Alyssa game updates and I'm happy to see another game from you! I love the puffy nipples on your characters. They're really well done. I wish more devs used them in their games. Looking forward to seeing what else you've got in store for Emma on her journey!

rabbit1qaz

Feb 24, 2018
Top marks on this one ...I will be following this
the renders are well done, and the story is well written
she is innocent and naive. so it works

I noticed one glaring grammar mistake with Abraham path ....... he Teached me ? should be he taught me
other than that I say you have a real good start here, and can not wait to see what you do with it.
uuu this is so important to not make gramma mistake. with them game is total shiet.

• Haha
Reactions: 77cacalavaca77

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
bro I just played it and got two choices (both had THE END in the 2nd choice lol) so obv I selected the first choice and nothing happens? The MC and her dad has a convo on bed, her dad goes out and doesnt come back, she talks to the horse, she goes out to search and that's it?

Am I missing out on anything :) :unsure:

Apr 26, 2022
bro I just played it and got two choices (both had THE END in the 2nd choice lol) so obv I selected the first choice and nothing happens? The MC and her dad has a convo on bed, her dad goes out and doesnt come back, she talks to the horse, she goes out to search and that's it?

Am I missing out on anything :) :unsure:
You're not very smart, right?
I hope it's a joke or something, because otherwise...lol

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
The , don't want to say bad, less then good

Far too short
Don't give choices, if one ends the game, and you state anything with "End" does end it.

The good
The thought of Emma getting plowed, by whomever, will make me subscribe

If this turns out to be ANOTHER slow burn crap then i'll abandon it myself like a few others on here, much too the facepalm polices chagrin

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes