3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

dmohr40

Jul 21, 2017
You can open the game files and see the content in the images folder, but that's probably too much work for you to do. :sneaky:
Sorry I insulted all ya'lls BF. Next time just say "try following the doe". Quick, simple and gets the point across. But no! Everyone gets up in arms, screaming like I hurt their man. Keep your crap game, you mental patients. I'm out.

• Haha
Reactions: CutieLvr

AliceVn

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
Hi,
For those of you who liked the game, I wanted to tell you a few things about the future of Emma: Life paths.
The idea is that the main path will be a long story, with Emma trying to find her father.
On this path, she will meet other characters that will become main characters of this story as well.
And I will continue with the "bad" choices, where everything will happen to Emma.
But, luckily for her, she can always get back on her feet.
In some updates, the main story will advance a lot, and in others the bad choices will be the main theme (as in v0.1).

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Sorry I insulted all ya'lls BF. Next time just say "try following the doe". Quick, simple and gets the point across. But no! Everyone gets up in arms, screaming like I hurt their man. Keep your crap game, you mental patients. I'm out.
I told you to take the paths marked end if you had followed that advice you would see the content its not my fault you do not listen, there are two areas of content, 1 don't go look for dad and 2 follow the doe both are marked..... END
no one was insulting you I told you how to find the content and you bit my head off .... Have a merry Christmas

DurtiiBoii

Aug 26, 2017
Hi,
For those of you who liked the game, I wanted to tell you a few things about the future of Emma: Life paths.
The idea is that the main path will be a long story, with Emma trying to find her father.
On this path, she will meet other characters that will become main characters of this story as well.
And I will continue with the "bad" choices, where everything will happen to Emma.
In some updates, the main story will advance a lot, and in others the bad choices will be the main theme (as in v0.1).
excellent news, a very very limited few others have done similar stories and it worked out for them, i wont mention them here out of respect for your game but they're always in the highlights of F95's front page, looking forward to seeing this game alongside them =D

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Could we combine those and get an option for a deep, romantic relationship with a female horse, please?

Also, i really like the main character. I will keep watch on this game for now but it is a bit early to really say.
So, a female MC and a female horse romance? So, are we talking fisting/arming here, or, who wears the strapon? Sounds very different and interesting. I would love to hear from AliceVn, as to her opinion on including some bestiality, dog or horse?

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Waste of my time, wiith no content.
You could have saved your time on your dumb post and started playing another game instead. Your post is a waste of our time.

EVERYBODY, hey listen, dmohr40 said it was a waste of his time. So we may as well quit playing this game, because, he didn't like it, and we all know that if he doesn't like it, then we surely won't like it either. Thanks, dmohr40, for saving us from this game, YOU ARE WONDERFUL!!!! WE LOVE YOU, DMOHR40!!!!!, OUR HERO!!!!!

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
You'll be missed,.........................................................................NOT!!!

• Haha

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hi,
There are those of us who would love to know about including some wincest and even bestiality. What do you say AliceVn?
To earn money, I would love to see Emma go to work serving drinks in a sleazy bar and having to deal with handsy customers and having to wear a slutty outfit.

• Red Heart

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
I too am also keeping my fingers crossed in hopes that a little wincest can be included and maybe Emma can find a nice doggy to keep her company (wink-wink). Her horse on the farm would have been very interesting. (huge wink-wink, if you know what I mean?)
hey, CutieLvr,
here goes several wink-winks to illustrate your argument:

several wink-winks…

and a special huge wink-wink to wrap things up:

a huge wink-wink

• • • • •

cheers, mate;
cheers, all!

• Red Heart

AliceVn

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
There are those of us who would love to know about including some wincest and even bestiality. What do you say AliceVn?
To earn money, I would love to see Emma go to work serving drinks in a sleazy bar and having to deal with handsy customers and having to wear a slutty outfit.
I don't plan to put bestiality in my game.
But I like your idea of the slutty outfit job.

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
This is the stupidest comment I have ever read from a "well-known member", most long-standing members know how to be respectful. Geez!!!!

HERE!! HERE!! HERE!! I volunteer, I ain't afraid of any homophobes. (Ghostbuster theme in the background)

Well, dudetta, that doesn't give you the right to shame a game or the dev. Be respectful. You can make a negative comment without the insults.
I put losersriot on ignore for a reason, but seeing your responses to their vitriol proved very entertaining :sneaky:

• Red Heart

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
the main story of the game is too short, and no erotic content shown, but i really like that the dev spent some time on the end game options, and made a longer story than few pictures. . .

Can't wait to play new updates

• Red Heart
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes