3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1401806_centerimg3.jpg

Overview:
One day while training with your sensei, two women arrive and kidnap you and your sensei, now you go explore different zones, have adventure, trying to rescue her and fighting evil empresses along the way...​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-08
Release Date: 2023-11-06
Developer: Koyot Genius -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.2a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extra: Gallery unlock*

*The compressed and Android versions are not made by the developers, use at your own risk.

1401813_block_1_6.jpg 1401814_block_1_10.jpg 1401815_block_2_1.jpg 1401816_block_2_8.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.png 4.jpg 5.png 6.png 7.png 8b.png

Last edited by a moderator:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
The description reminds me of the "The Point of No Return" only from a male perpective

Reactions: Goose69069

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Well, as it is written in the Developer Notes, this is a very short version.

The renders and animations are excellent. 10/10
There are some typos and something that makes me a little nervous: Almost all sentences start in lowercase. lol
And a small minigame that consists of giving many clicks to the mouse until a bar is filled. I'm personally not a fan of this.

And yes, apparently, so far it looks like it will be a game focused on femdom. But I don't know what kind of femdom. Light, heavy, humiliating... As the description says, the MC is kidnapped and practically enslaved, forced to perform oral sex on a woman who forces him to call him mistress. But it's a very light femdom for now.

Honestly the MC seems to be quite submissive. I'm not a fan of humiliating femdom. I love a loving dommy mommy. So it doesn't seem like there is going to be a lot of love and affection in the game. Still, I'm curious to see how it all plays out. Although the MC's sensei seems to be quite loving and kind to him. But they also kidnap her, so I don't know what her role will be in the game.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Very good renders and models. We will have to wait for the story. Keep it coming.
BTW it is 'tomorrow'.

Reactions: hentaichef
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes