4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Hi, this is latest update. Generally its story continuation with new character, atm it is content after you finish sensei/sifu Catherine storyline. There are still some loose ends, missing some offstory dialogue options...from old gameplay change but hopefully will finish for next update. I could probably fixed more things before end of the month but i really need this few days break before new year without pressure...im so washed up:)

EmpressGame-0.2.3.Alpha-pc.zip merry Christmas my fellow pervs sorry no mac
this for Android

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
More dominant perfection from Kaylee!!!!

In all seriousness, I love all the women here Kaylee is just ma fave.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fanboi

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
The renders looks REALLY great! but i have one question, theres no incest what so ever? i dont care if its not in game yet, as long as its planned for the future

Aug 22, 2018
1. The Artwork is great, even if some of the models (all?) are generic. (IE they all kinda look the same)

2. The Strength minigame is fine in my view, the Mediation one is annoying as all hell. I also do not see the point of either one other than to make it difficult to achieve results.

3. The plot is a bit, er... Barebones? Think we could use some exposition for the find Catherine parts.

Reactions: sam0!@#$%

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
:love: for this game, NO TALK ACTION ONLY:D
That mean You just small talk to get more action

Btw the render for MILF is so damn hot coz Im not fans of a female character with huge giant tits;)

oldschool18

May 20, 2019
Move your mouse cursor over the icon, so it lights up. Then click just after the bar fills all the way and begins to drop back down. You can also go a little earlier than that, but that seemed to me to be the best timing.
It's important when you release the mouse button.

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes