4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

GK945

Feb 13, 2022
nice characters,nice animations,nice femdom story
terrible minigame,terrible battle,terrible QTE
It would be better if this game was developed on RPGM instead of Ren'Py

Jdmricky21

Jan 30, 2021
If I'm not mistaken, this game originally contained the "I" tag. I haven't seen it since it's debut, but I was under the impression that the mature woman in the title picture, was the MC's mother?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If I'm not mistaken, this game originally contained the "I" tag. I haven't seen it since it's debut, but I was under the impression that the mature woman in the title picture, was the MC's mother?
You are mistaken. That impression is something others have had as well, but it was never stated or even implied. People inferred based on there being a MILF who trains a teen. That hardly suggests anything more than a master and her acolyte.
This game never had the I tag..
Correct. There have been people who continue to insist that the mistress / sensei just has to be the MC's mother, but she really doesn't. It's a rare instance when someone introduces an interesting dynamic in all three romance options — student–master and two different versions of captor–captive — and I very much appreciate this difference of the relationships that you don't see nearly as often as others. But for some reason people just want to cock it up with something that was never obvious, intended, or needed because fetish gotta fetish. I'm neutral on incest and play plenty of games that include it. But it doesn't belong in this game at all IMO.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
You are mistaken. That impression is something others have had as well, but it was never stated or even implied. People inferred based on there being a MILF who trains a teen. That hardly suggests anything more than a master and her acolyte.

Correct. There have been people who continue to insist that the mistress / sensei just has to be the MC's mother, but she really doesn't. It's a rare instance when someone introduces an interesting dynamic in all three romance options — student–master and two different versions of captor–captive — and I very much appreciate this difference of the relationships that you don't see nearly as often as others. But for some reason people just want to cock it up with something that was never obvious, intended, or needed because fetish gotta fetish. I'm neutral on incest and play plenty of games that include it. But it doesn't belong in this game at all IMO.
It does feel like a mom and son thing though, I think they could make an incest patch possible for fans of that category though, but me like you I prefer no incest.

Reactions: Jdmricky21 and The0

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
idk what version did you play,this update is for second route when u refuse kaylee...there are changes around fight with kaylee,new scenes if u "win" the fight,and some scenes to like switch to other path.
Hey dev, what are you thoughts on adding pregnancy, impregnation or breeding content to this gem?

Reactions: _Maou_

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 444MB
Compressed size Q70: 81MB
Compressed size Q90: 132MB

PC Q70 = /
PC Q90 = /

v0.2.4 Alpha

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
should've written something offensive as i am pissed off right now.. fuck this shit.. Yeah imagine getting employed, but it feels like unemployed? NO nametag, no outfit, no effort of educating you, just sit there and do your pointless shit.. kill me!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It does feel like a mom and son thing though, I think they could make an incest patch possible for fans of that category though, but me like you I prefer no incest.
I agree there is a certain level of that feeling, but that's like Mr. Miyagi being a father figure to Daniel. That doesn't mean there's actual blood relation. And I do think someone could make a patch, but I don't like that incest keeps getting pushed as the "true" or "real" intention of the game. Why not just let the game stand on its own as the creator intended? I think having a patch / mod available is good; I don't like people continuing to insist that there is incest in the game when there never was, however. Something more like, "No, there's no incest in the normal game, but if you install the Such-and-such Mod, it adds that in" would be fine.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I agree there is a certain level of that feeling, but that's like Mr. Miyagi being a father figure to Daniel. That doesn't mean there's actual blood relation. And I do think someone could make a patch, but I don't like that incest keeps getting pushed as the "true" or "real" intention of the game. Why not just let the game stand on its own as the creator intended? I think having a patch / mod available is good; I don't like people continuing to insist that there is incest in the game when there never was, however. Something more like, "No, there's no incest in the normal game, but if you install the Such-and-such Mod, it adds that in" would be fine.
Well, that's what a linguist would call a "hypercorrection"... Since some sites (notably Patreon) frown upon incest, some devs in turn go out of their way to avoid any direct references to such in their games, even though intended family relations between characters are often pretty obvious from the context. Such devs would often release separately "incest patches" in order to allow the players to see the intended content without censorship, while avoiding directly violating TOS of Patreon etc. In turn, this leads to the situation where many users automatically expect an "incest patch" for any game where family relation can be inferred even remotely, even though the dev may not actually has intended this (as I believe is the case with this game).

Personally, I'm rather indifferent to incest – I'm neither particularly fond of it, nor particularly bothered by it. What does bother me is when a character which is clearly intended to be the MC's mother or sister is referred to as "landlady", "roommate" etc., because the creates a cognitive dissonance and somewhat breaks the immersion. But, as stated earlier, I understand why some devs do that – they are merely trying to work around some stupid hypocritic policies of certain websites. However, again, as stated earlier, I do not believe it is the case with this game.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well, that's what a linguist would call a "hypercorrection"... Since some sites (notably Patreon) frown upon incest, some devs in turn go out of their way to avoid any direct references to such in their games, even though intended family relations between characters are often pretty obvious from the context. Such devs would often release separately "incest patches" in order to allow the players to see the intended content without censorship, while avoiding directly violating TOS of Patreon etc. In turn, this leads to the situation where many users automatically expect an "incest patch" for any game where family relation can be inferred even remotely, even though the dev may not actually has intended this (as I believe is the case with this game).

Personally, I'm rather indifferent to incest – I'm neither particularly fond of it, nor particularly bothered by it. What does bother me is when a character which is clearly intended to be the MC's mother or sister is referred to as "landlady", "roommate" etc., because the creates a cognitive dissonance and somewhat breaks the immersion. But, as stated earlier, I understand why some devs do that – they are merely trying to work around some stupid hypocritic policies of certain websites. However, again, as stated earlier, I do not believe it is the case with this game.
This is my view of things as well. I don't get turned on by incest but don't mind it, either. I dislike forcing (in either direction) something a creator clearly didn't intend. I don't have a problem with anyone creating a patch or mod to try to fill in what they truly want from a game, but I won't use it and still find it silly. Let a creator create and try to enjoy what they make. If you don't like it, criticize if you want and then move on.

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes