4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Darklord95

Feb 16, 2020
How do you unlock the third scene in the Replay Gallery? It looks like it is Deana.
(I unlocked all the other scenes, but somewhy I can't figure it out how to unlock that one.)

Koyot Genius

Oct 26, 2018
about some questions:
there are "real" sex scenes with all characters.
fight with kayle is other path if u refuse to eat her at beginning,ill make that clear in next update.
third gallery could be bug,its from "refuse kaylee" path,same deana scene different ending,will check...
there is no really need for higher str and med,at least not for now.

Last edited:

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
It has been a while since I last played it. Good job, the game starts to feel much more complete\structured.
Keep up the good work

ddez

Feb 14, 2023
about some questions:
there are "real" sex scenes with all characters.
fight with kayle is other path if u refuse to eat her at beginning,ill make that clear in next update.
third gallery could be bug,its from "refuse kaylee" path,same deana scene different ending,will check...
there is no really need for higher str and med,at least not for now.
still cannot beat Kaylee, could you give some hints?

ddez

Feb 14, 2023
to "win" fight,u need to execute right skill when is needed and you need luck not miss some hits,if she miss its even better.
im not happy with battle mechanic,its not final form it will be changed.
there will be additional option scenes when you win,just like with d2 sensei.
"masturbate" is not bug,dont have content for now,probably next month.
keep it up bruh! the rendering is THE BEST! waiting for updates desperately

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
There is no way I can get to the fight with Kaylee or the last scene of the gallery, I'm done trying :\

Reactions: CV3

Koyot Genius

Oct 26, 2018
There is no way I can get to the fight with Kaylee or the last scene of the gallery, I'm done trying :\
last two galleries are part of other path,when u refuse kaylee at beginning(from there just follow observe),one of differences is u can fight kaylee where in other branch u get straight to some scenes.i'll make that clear in next update...

Reactions: Lovv99

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
last two galleries are part of other path,when u refuse kaylee at beginning(from there just follow observe),one of differences is u can fight kaylee where in other branch u get straight to some scenes.i'll make that clear in next update...
in my opinion, animations are great, but they need to be faster

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes