4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

tonyboy82

Jan 20, 2019
the game isn't launching for me. Older versions did but I just tried this new one and double clicking on the exe yields nothing. Any advice please?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EmpressGame-0.2.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
2 fast updates now, or 3 if you count the first, this game started to deliver or still just minor shit?
Don't fanboy me on this, I wont answer.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
what does the gameplay of this look like? the overview says "fighting evil empresses", so it has actual combat? just asking since the tags don't suggest that.
EDIT: looking at the dev's comments a page back, it seemingly does. my bad, but i suggest adding a combat/turn-based combat tag then. when i first glanced at this game a version or two back, i imagined it to be just a VN and moved on.

Last edited:

anomynus

Apr 7, 2018
We're at an impasse; we need to express the way to impress the empress, perhaps with a cypress handpress used to compress all the ways that depress, repress, oppress and suppress our poor souls.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Finally playing this game after keeping an eye for a while. The renders and visuals astheitic kinda reminds me of Villain's Legacy and the intro reminds me a bit of Stray Incubus, although I think the game is nowhere similar with these games.

I'm gonna name the MC, Zycris then because the default name for the MC, Player is far top-notch creative for simpleton like me:ROFLMAO:. At least, the female sensei has a sensible default name, otherwise she would be Seira:p.

I have only played Path 2 ( until the end of contents for this update v0.2.5 ) and below are my initial ( half ) feedbacks and/or ( half ) reviews:

Great, stunning renders, visuals.
Has musics? and sound effects.
Clean, simple, 'modern' UI ( and HUD theme ).
The Prologue is way too short and didn't really explain anything, other than introducing the MC, his MILF sensei and the mysterious MILF.
I was clueless of what to do in The Prison portion of the game, so I just did what I can do, basically just brute force through it:ROFLMAO: and for some unknown reason, I get the "To Be Continued..." text ( which I assume signal the end of contents:p ).
The MC is saying about the need to find something to sleep on, as opposed to the hard floor, but I can't find anything, so he's been sleeping on the floor for months now:ROFLMAO:.
The minigames are random and appearing quite rare:unsure:, also they are easy, except when they suddenly appear and I was not prepared, so I just failed immediately, but easy to rollback.
Based on Path 2 alone, there aren't that much contents ( relative to the time lapsed/age of the game ), if we discard the 'sandbox' elements of the game i.e. if the game is just VN ( with 2 routes ) instead. The story so far ( Path 2 ) is not much, MC and his MILF sensei were captured, and separated, they re-connect thru meditation ( which is risky and not safe anymore ) and now, MC is planning a Prison Break with this MILF, Dahlia.
The sexy times/lewds/sex scenes are relatively short too, but they are mostly hawt ( animated ).
Meditation is used to connect with his sensei, not sure what Strength is used for, but I just keep both around the same values. Also, there are typos for both words. There are plenty typos in the dialogues as well but I didn't catch them all:p.
I think the game is originally intended ( or focused ) towards Path 1 :unsure:. S,o I guess I will find out when I play Path 1 later, soonish.

So, thank you for the share. All the best, Koyot Genius. Cheers.

Edit: Clarify typos.

Last edited:

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Really enjoyed that short game episode. Especially loved graphics, curvy bodies and smooth animations :love: One big downside, no sex sounds and moans. Also, no clear progressing path. But in general, very good(y)

Dec 16, 2022
Finally playing this game after keeping an eye for a while. The renders and visuals astheitic kinda reminds me of Villain's Legacy and the intro reminds me a bit of Stray Incubus, although I think the game is nowhere similar with these games.

I'm gonna name the MC, Zycris then because the default name for the MC, Player is far top-notch creative for simpleton like me:ROFLMAO:. At least, the female sensei has a sensible default name, otherwise she would be Seira:p.

I have only played Path 2 ( until the end of contents for this update v0.2.5 ) and below are my initial ( half ) feedbacks and/or ( half ) reviews:

The Prologue is way too short and didn't really explain anything, other than introducing the MC, his MILF sensei and the mysterious MILF.
I was clueless of what to do in The Prison portion of the game, so I just did what I can do, basically just brute force through it:ROFLMAO: and for some unknown reason, I get the "To Be Continued..." text ( which I assume signal the end of contents:p ).
The MC is saying about the need to find something to sleep on, as opposed to the hard floor, but I can't find anything, so he's been sleeping on the floor for months now:ROFLMAO:.
The minigames are random and appearing quite rare:unsure:, also they are easy, except when they suddenly appear and I was not prepared, so I just failed immediately, but easy to rollback.
Based on Path 2 alone, there aren't that much contents ( relative to the time lapsed/age of the game ), if we discard the 'sandbox' elements of the game i.e. if the game is just VN ( with 2 routes ) instead. The story so far ( Path 2 ) is not much, MC and his MILF sensei were captured, and separated, they re-connect thru meditation ( which is risky and not safe anymore ) and now, MC is planning a Prison Break with this MILF, Dahlia.
The sexy times/lewds/sex scenes are relatively short too, but they are mostly hawt ( animated ).
Meditation is used to connect with his sensei, not sure what Strength is used for, but I just keep both around the same values. Also, there are typos for both words.
I think the game is originally intended ( or focused ) towards Path 1 :unsure:. S,o I guess I will find out when I play Path 1 later, soonish.

When you pick the option to observe, at some point one of the girls will give you something to sleep on. Dunno if it actually does anything, but there are couple scenes connected to it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
When you pick the option to observe, at some point one of the girls will give you something to sleep on. Dunno if it actually does anything, but there are couple scenes connected to it.
Cool. Thanks. I will try that. I used the Observe action a few times ( random ) encountered either Kaylee or Deana. I figured it mainly for switching to Path 1, tried to fight ( Duel? option ) Kaylee once and the game just throws me back to the main menu ( had to load a save which I luckily created before that interaction ). I didn't 'explore' much with Observe because it takes/counts as one time slot ( which I rather spent on Path 2 stuffs like Exercise, Meditation or Rest:unsure: ).

I think ( speculation ) sleeping on something ( instead of the hard floor ) restores the MC's energy too, otherwise the only option to restore energy is Rest ( also Exercise sometimes randomly gives 20 energy:unsure: ).

Last edited:

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020

Meditation is used to connect with his sensei, not sure what Strength is used for, but I just keep both around the same values. Also, there are typos for both words. There are plenty typos in the dialogues as well but I didn't catch them all:p.

Edit: Clarify typos.
When u bang the redhead she will give u kinda mattress and pillow. Keep observing and she will come few times.

Reactions: JohnF95zone
4.00 star(s) 20 Votes