4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EmpressGame-0.2.8Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Taimant

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
I'm currently in prison, seen my master for the second time but when trying to find her again it always says i can't find her. No one ever comes anymore when i observe and repeating Exercise and meditation 10 times in a row with nothing happening is getting boring unless i missed something?

67gngsht

Nov 12, 2021
I'm currently in prison, seen my master for the second time but when trying to find her again it always says i can't find her. No one ever comes anymore when i observe and repeating Exercise and meditation 10 times in a row with nothing happening is getting boring unless i missed something?
same thing happening to me

Koyot Genius

Oct 26, 2018
level3 meditation is max needed,exercise i think only 1,something else is problem...there is maybe bug,idk did you clear everything from that quest/hint menu.what path is that?

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
level3 meditation is max needed,exercise i think only 1,something else is problem...there is maybe bug,idk did you clear everything from that quest/hint menu.what path is that?

1st pic is what my progress is:

p1.png

2nd pic is trying to find my master:

p2.png

3rd pic is me failing to find her:

p3.png

4th pic shows at the top left that no quest is available:

p4.png

If i click observe it's always "no one is coming" then most times i'm too sleepy to do anything with only exercise or meditation working. So yea. Very very boring now. Started off good as all i want to do is lick feet & pussy!

Unless i missed something? Does the Stage 0/0 need to change?

Reactions: gosus08

Koyot Genius

Oct 26, 2018
If i click observe it's always "no one is coming" then most times i'm too sleepy to do anything with only exercise or meditation working. So yea. Very very boring now. Started off good as all i want to do is lick feet & pussy!

Unless i missed something? Does the Stage 0/0 need to change?
not sure what combination of steps u did to bug it,i try to replicate but it works for me...i would need time to find and fix the problem. you should have at least 5/11 events for "Maria" at this state. idk start from beginning,use night time to train skills(check in option for skip unseen and after choices,then just hold ctrl to skip scenes,should be fast to get back to this point).

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes