4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

phakeid

Jan 11, 2021
not sure what combination of steps u did to bug it,i try to replicate but it works for me...i would need time to find and fix the problem. you should have at least 5/11 events for "Maria" at this state. idk start from beginning,use night time to train skills(check in option for skip unseen and after choices,then just hold ctrl to skip scenes,should be fast to get back to this point).
I was also unable to progress (Path 1).
I think it has something to do with maxing out current stats-cap _before_ the first 'lesson' with Catherine. When I started to raise the stats only when needed (oprting for "rest" as often as I could), the game progressed normally.

Koyot Genius

Oct 26, 2018
I was also unable to progress (Path 1).
I think it has something to do with maxing out current stats-cap _before_ the first 'lesson' with Catherine. When I started to raise the stats only when needed (oprting for "rest" as often as I could), the game progressed normally.
yeah,there seems to be problem if u level3 meditation before "quest" to levelup it lock some other quest...thx
heh not whole game,but part with dahlia i had in mind count of monte cristo

skarlax

Jun 11, 2021
I thought it was abandoned.No updates for a long time.I think this is another milking game.

yilinshe

Jun 10, 2020
1685685219229.png How to unlock the eighth scene? I keep getting stuck here and then I meditate and can't find sensei Can't find any other triggers

Reactions: gosus08

Koyot Genius

Oct 26, 2018
How to unlock the eighth scene? I keep getting stuck here and then I meditate and can't find sensei Can't find any other triggers
level3 is max,there is bug if u levelup meditation lvl3 too fast, before quest to lvlup,there is fixed version on patron page from yesterday.i wanted to test everything properly before going public but i don't have time atm im working on important next update,nvm its public now,download new version from patreon, should work

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
level3 is max,there is bug if u levelup meditation lvl3 too fast, before quest to lvlup,there is fixed version on patron page from yesterday.i wanted to test everything properly before going public but i don't have time atm im working on important next update,nvm its public now,download new version from patreon, should work
Thank you

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Empress Game [v0.2.9] [Koyot Genius]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1390562

Overview:
One day while training with your sensei, two women arrive and kidnap you and your sensei, now you go explore different zones, have adventure, trying to rescue her and fighting evil empresses along the way...​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-10
Release Date: 2023-07-04
Developer: Koyot Genius -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Note: Old Saves will not work
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED

Extra: Gallery unlock*

*The compressed and Android versions are not made by the developers, use at your own risk.

View attachment 1390568 View attachment 1390569 View attachment 1390570 View attachment 1390572 View attachment 2073555 View attachment 2073573 View attachment 2073577 View attachment 2073578 View attachment 2073581 View attachment 2073588 View attachment 2073589 View attachment 2432313
The female characters sooooo hot
Excelent:love:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EmpressGame-0.2.9
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes