4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

utiola

Mar 10, 2020
I haven't played the latest version yet. Has the reason for the change of sensei's behavior in the past years been identified?
I think the issue of taking care of the MC when he was a child is a very good and logical reason. If so, hope we see some flashbacks.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Game finish after Good sensei and evil sensei become one using a dildo that tomorrow they both will fuck MC in 3some

Reactions: downtoo2015

Koyot Genius

Oct 26, 2018
Game finish after Good sensei and evil sensei become one using a dildo that tomorrow they both will fuck MC in 3some
nah, story is larger then them,there are bigger threats.i guess it ends like conan the destroyer, mc sitting on the throne:)

Koyot Genius

Oct 26, 2018
Same exact issue. nothing happens, exercise, mediate, rest, sleep, observe, masturbate, its all just an endless loop without anything happening?
You are probably using much older saves,guy u quote is using 0.2.5v.there was notice on version 0.2.7 i think that old saves will not work because there were bigger changes with how events works and ui.with that update there was a bug if u dont follow hints and level up meditation too fast,it goes in that loop...it was fixed but it doesnt effect your old save which already have that bug inside.there are no known bugs now.best solution is to start new game...

Last edited:

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
You are probably using much older saves,guy u quote is using 0.2.5v.there was notice on version 0.2.7 i think that old saves will not work because there were bigger changes with how events works and ui.with that update there was a bug if u dont follow hints and level up meditation too fast,it goes in that loop...it was fixed but it doesnt effect your old save which already have that bug inside.there are no known bugs now.best solution is to start new game...
Playing for the first time and allready getting annoyed by the loop as described above.
The only action is licking domina's cunt.
Outcome?
Boring as hell.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
I see. Well I don't wanna start over, the "sandbox" system used here is one of the most boring systems I have ever seen. Better to just use the gallery unlock, save myself the time wasting repetition.

Reactions: jems666

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
u cant beat her but there are two possible outcomes,you can almost beat her and you can lose...just use 2nd skill to break her shield when its on.there is also luck involved but rarely effects the outcome.
So is there any change in the future to meet them in one bed in 3some between MC, sensei and Kaylee or harem maybe

Koyot Genius

Oct 26, 2018
So is there any change in the future to meet them in one bed in 3some between MC, sensei and Kaylee or harem maybe
this part will end with next update so no in this version,in future probably and harem,kaylee,deana... will stay in the game

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes