4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Any advice on defeating the evil sensei, its driving me mad been clicking for ages all i get is try again.
Make sure your strength & meditation levels are high enough (mine is 40+). Always click on the left circle unless you see this:
Fight.jpg
Final tip: Save at the beginning of each stage of the fight, play and reload to get the best outcome.

m00g7h00

Dec 7, 2021
Make sure your strength & meditation levels are high enough (mine is 40+). Always click on the left circle unless you see this:
View attachment 2759498
Final tip: Save at the beginning of each stage of the fight, play and reload to get the best outcome.
Many thanks for this, but it was the doppelganger fight i meant, but I've just finally defeated her, but this will come in handy, once again many thanks for replying, respect.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Still not much progress, but amazing graphics and models, can't get enough of these views(y) I would kindly ask developer also add some sounds during animated scenes ;)

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
the game is good. that's just it will be possible to play it in 5 or 10 years. wait for updates for a long time. there is little progress.. :confused:

pierox

Oct 30, 2022
Gallery unlock, to use download the file as a .rpy into the game's `game` folder (right click on the attachment, and select the save option).
buongiorno,scusate la mia ignoranza ma come si applica
Gallery unlock, to use download the file as a .rpy into the game's `game` folder (right click on the attachment, and select the save option).
buongiorno,scusate la mia ignoranza ma come si applica un attachents rpy ? grazie e buona giornata a tutti

luar12

Oct 4, 2018

buongiorno,scusate la mia ignoranza ma come si applica un attachents rpy ? grazie e buona giornata a tutti
devi copiare e incollare il file nella cartella 'game' del gioco

Reactions: pierox
Oct 19, 2020
I'm completely out of my element when it comes to femdom, so how do you search for games or visual novels within the genre with a "loving dommy mommy" and avoid the sadism?
You ask for recommendations from other experienced players in the recommendations subforum.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016

devi copiare e incollare il file nella cartella 'game' del gioco
Promemoria amichevole - Ricorda di utilizzare anche la lingua inglese quando pubblichi i tuoi post. Non mi importa se usi google translate e usi righe separate come sto facendo qui.

Friendly reminder - Please remember to also use the English Language when making your posts. I don't mind if you use google translate and use separate lines like I'm doing here.

Hot Coffee

Aug 17, 2019
Does anyone know the specific assets used for the character models (morphs and skins) and stockings?

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Is it possible to miss this battle with a woman? what's the point in that?:unsure: I sit and click the mouse for 2 hours. tired. went to sleep. DELETE THE GAME.:confused:

Reactions: MikeOG

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
OK.. I finally sussed out how to beat 'Evil Sense'...

For anyone who has taken a penalty in football (soccer) this should be easy.. Same principle. Wait until she is leaning towards the left then veer to the right. When she's about to blast you on the right, veer to the left. Then when she has her weight on both legs, stand in the middle!

Update:- OK you don't beat her, you only think you do.. but that's how you get the game to move forward! Survived.png

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
EmpressGame-0.2.95a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Lovv99
4.00 star(s) 20 Votes