4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Niteshade

Aug 10, 2016
When I click on "masturbate" there is a choice for one of the 3 ladies and after that either "one" or "two" but nothing happens then and the menu jumps back to the ladies choice. Is this feature broken?

Koyot Genius

Oct 26, 2018
to answer few questions
She is like mother figure to him, are they actually related is not clear for now.Can't be right or wrong in both cases as their relationship can be considered as taboo even without that.I left option to change her name to call her what ever you want.I could probably make some patch but idk what.
yeah rgpmaker would probably be better choice and i had tests with full custom environment....but there are some small things that are not even that important but i hate them which is why i choose renpy.
It's more like woman here are amazons,also they are not same age...
No sry,no pregnancy...idk about future,didnt plan for now.
Game is already compressed,original version is around 1.3gb,i checked both version and saw no reason to keep game in gigabytes.For now i can't set or render some better quality anyway to see differences,most of textures i already compressed....but thx anyway
Yeah i'm swamping tags,wait for googleplay version there will be only story.
atm plan is for mc to escape this prison in next few months and finish with this first part.
it's not broken,no content for now...

Last edited:

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
She is like mother figure to him, are they actually related is not clear for now.Can't be right or wrong in both cases as their relationship can be considered as taboo even without that.I left option to change her name to call her what ever you want.I could probably make some patch but idk what.
Exactly! If you want incest vibe, just call her something like "mother" or "mom"... problem solved!

yeah rgpmaker would probably be better choice and i had tests with full custom environment....but there are some small things that are not even that important but i hate them which is why i choose renpy.
RPGM sucks for VN-type games because you can only save/load in free-roam mode – this gets pretty annoying with longer dialog sequences. Ren'py also provides rollback feature, which is pretty handy (and which and no other game engine I know provides). The pros of RPGM are that it provides built-in inventory management and turn-based combat mechanisms; however, I do not particularly like how those mechanisms are implemented in RPGM and I've seen devs doing much better job with those things in Ren'py. So, I really welcome your choice of game engine.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
The renders looks REALLY great! but i have one question, theres no incest what so ever? i dont care if its not in game yet, as long as its planned for the future

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
The renders looks REALLY great! but i have one question, theres no incest what so ever? i dont care if its not in game yet, as long as its planned for the future
No one currently in the game is related...at all. I have heard no mention of introducing a character that is biologically related to the MC, but maybe the developer will add someone later. But from what I've read, I haven't seen anything to indicate they will. So, as has been stated previously, I think you're out of luck. (Which is fine by me...We need variety, not incest game number 1,256.)

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
As I have literally written in my post IMMEDIATELY above yours: if you want incest, just rename Catherine to "mom"; problem solved.

Last edited:
Reactions: SuperPerv96

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
No one currently in the game is related...at all. I have heard no mention of introducing a character that is biologically related to the MC, but maybe the developer will add someone later. But from what I've read, I haven't seen anything to indicate they will. So, as has been stated previously, I think you're out of luck. (Which is fine by me...We need variety, not incest game number 1,256.)
Thanks for your answer

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
As I have literally written in my post IMMEDIATELY above your: if you want incest, just rename Catherine to "mom"; problem solved.
In some games that can actually work, but in others it doesnt, for example if the MC its looking answer about his dead parents or something you know?

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
In some games that can actually work, but in others it doesnt, for example if the MC its looking answer about his dead parents or something you know?
Well, we are talking about this particular game... and I think it should work perfectly fine in this instance, since no family relation between MC and Catherine is actually implied anywhere in the story so far.

Reactions: SuperPerv96

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Exactly! If you want incest vibe, just call her something like "mother" or "mom"... problem solved!

RPGM sucks for VN-type games because you can only save/load in free-roam mode – this gets pretty annoying with longer dialog sequences. Ren'py also provides rollback feature, which is pretty handy (and which and no other game engine I know provides). The pros of RPGM are that it provides built-in inventory management and turn-based combat mechanisms; however, I do not particularly like how those mechanisms are implemented in RPGM and I've seen devs doing much better job with those things in Ren'py. So, I really welcome your choice of game engine.
I'm definitely not proposing any change to something other than Ren'Py at all, but to be fair a gaming engine doesn't have to have all of the "standard" restrictions it does. Have you see what has been done with Wicked Rouge / Wicked Rouge REFINE? The point is, many of the things people tend to dislike about RPGM can be changed or even eliminated. Not sure about saving specifically, but I imagine there's a way around saves being restricted to free-roam. (I could be wrong ofc.)

hawat

May 27, 2022
Hi, nice game. From Changelog I understand that there is a way to beat Kaylee? But every time I try I can't do enough damage? How do you do this? Do you need more strength? Thank you.

Reactions: Melmoth99

raeganomics

Mar 16, 2019
Hi, nice game. From Changelog I understand that there is a way to beat Kaylee? But every time I try I can't do enough damage? How do you do this? Do you need more strength? Thank you.
I would also like to know if anyone has worked this out? I made a save where I got Strength and Meditation to 100 before fighting her but it made no difference. After 10 attempts, I only managed to barely beat her once :unsure:
For those curious, the reward is a sex scene with Kaylee (she still doms you).

Reactions: Melmoth99

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
When I click on "masturbate" there is a choice for one of the 3 ladies and after that either "one" or "two" but nothing happens then and the menu jumps back to the ladies choice. Is this feature broken?
I have the same problem. Is there a place other then Patreon to report Bugs?

Koyot Genius

Oct 26, 2018
to "win" fight,u need to execute right skill when is needed and you need luck not miss some hits,if she miss its even better.
im not happy with battle mechanic,its not final form it will be changed.
there will be additional option scenes when you win,just like with d2 sensei.
"masturbate" is not bug,dont have content for now,probably next month.

Reactions: ddez and Xeron_Xr

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Anyone knows others games like this? With high quality renders like this game?
Out of courtesy for the developer and to keep this thread on-topic (specifically, about Empress Game), you should ask this on the proper forum instead of in this game's thread. Just create a new thread over there and ask. That, or ask someone in DMs.

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
The VN find interesting and engaging. I believe the renders are of high quality. Kudos to the developer. I am not a great fan of having to do the combat in VN's, but that is just my preference. I don't mind the sandbox aspect, but I'm wondering is there any notification of when you have reached the end of the current content?

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes