EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
Have you ever dreamed of finding a good company for tabletop role-playing games? Of creating a party of brave and reckless girls who defeat their rivals with the power of love and lust? Of seducing a dragon instead of fighting? EmyLiveShow: Dragon & Mistresses Tale can make those dreams come true!
Dive into the lore of the fantasy world and guide three adventurers through it. Fight monsters, romance charming strangers, find powerful artifacts. Save the world and don't forget to thank your game master at the end of the session!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-30
Release Date: 2024-03-29
Developer: Team Emily - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Russian
Voices: English
Other Games: EmyLiveShow: S&M story
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

smpl4.jpg smpl5.jpg smpl6.jpg smpl1.jpg smpl2.jpg smpl3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

pokiller

May 5, 2018
Gallery Save.
Location: %AppData%\..\LocalLow\Team Emily\EmyLiveShow_ Dragon & Mistresses Tale

PS:
This save works with the game version from . But it seems to be bugged with the version from F95. I compared the two versions and found there is something to do with the steam_api64.dll. It would be great if someone can check and see whats really going on.

So if you are using this save, replace the .dll with the one attached.
The DLL file is here:
<game folder>\EmyLiveShow Dragon & Mistresses Tale_Data\Plugins\x86_64

Last edited:

DragonRDF

Aug 3, 2020
Gallery Save.
Location: %AppData%\..\LocalLow\Team Emily\EmyLiveShow_ Dragon & Mistresses Tale

Is this only a bugfix? Because I havent got anything new. I had gallery bugged nd this made it unbugged but I want a full save with full gallery unlocked cuz I finished the game like 5 times...

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote