deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
I recall seeing them posting their artwork about the place, didn't know they were working on a game as well.

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
The English in this is really poor in some places. I can almost understand what they're trying to say but it takes a lot of effort to decipher. Was it originally written in another language then translated by someone who isn't a native English speaker?

ShadowSlayer2424

Sep 18, 2021
To anyone having issues with the gallery it seems to be due to the achievements. I went ahead and deleted the lines that were related to that so everything expect the achievements should be unlocked in they gallery making it available. This is just an edited version of the save from pokiller

pokiller

May 5, 2018
Is this only a bugfix? Because I havent got anything new. I had gallery bugged nd this made it unbugged but I want a full save with full gallery unlocked cuz I finished the game like 5 times...
I put an update on my post, try this time.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Looks really good. But what does the actual gameplay look like? Or is it just like a visual novel with choices?

anonbinary

Aug 17, 2022
Art is gorgeous... but the voice acting is not good. The VA's are super bland and uninterested in the lines they say. The VA's are probably not native english speakers either which doesn't help.

Can't help but compare it super unfavorably to something like Haremon where the voice actor's actually care.

Reactions: Kira999

Team Emily

Jan 24, 2024
Sorry for gallery bug. It is only happened when you running our game outside of steam, because we are deeply integrated steam api to synchronize the progress and steam cloud. It is not planned to work this way, but if we cut it out we will broke save and progress systems for steam players.

If you like our arts you can get more hentai comics here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/emyliveshow-collection-2024-02-08-emyliveshow.192235/

And you can check our previous hentai VN game EmyLiveShow: S&M Story - BDSM themed game, where you can create your own main character.

And thank u for reviews and feedback!

Quick answers:
No there is not only yuri, but a lot of MxF scenes and more kinky ones) Check the list of highlighted themes on game's Steam page.

It is about 3-4 hours to get all routes.

It was our first experience with VA and we will do better next time. It is our second game and we hope there will be next one!

Yes translation for us is a big challenge. We have some volunteers on discord for English proof reading. But we are small indie studio and this is only resource we have. Really small. We are buch of 5 vtuber girls)))

Last edited:
Reactions: ChronoNono

Mapfap303

Mar 28, 2023
Sorry for gallery bug. It is only happened when you running our game outside of steam, because we are deeply integrated steam api to synchronize the progress and steam cloud. It is not planned to work this way, but if we cut it out we will broke save and progress systems for steam players.

If you like our arts you can get more hentai comics here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/emyliveshow-collection-2024-02-08-emyliveshow.192235/

And you can check our previous hentai VN game EmyLiveShow: S&M Story - BDSM themed game, where you can create your own main character.

And thank u for reviews and feedback!

Quick answers:
No there is not only yuri, but a lot of MxF scenes and more kinky ones) Check the list of highlighted themes on game's Steam page.

It is about 3-4 hours to get all routes.

It was our first experience with VA and we will do better next time. It is our second game and we hope there will be next one!

Yes translation for us is a big challenge. We have some volunteers on discord for English proof reading. But we are small indie studio and this is only resource we have. Really small. We are buch of 5 vtuber girls)))
But can you play as lesbian only without touching the dick or the MxF are unavoidable

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
Once again begging there to be an "Animated Sex" tag on these forums because animated talksprites and animated Sex Scenes are two DRASTICALLY different things and, due to the lack of a tag exclusively for it I use the Animated tag hoping to find games with the latter.
Nothing against the game itself, the art looks pretty good and I'm sure it's alright and stands out over all the RPG Maker Still CG Collectathons, it's just that still image CGs aren't my cup of tea when it comes to h-games and I just wish there was a tag for me to properly filter that stuff out with.

Reactions: jjslowd

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
I'm interested, but the previews make the gameplay itself look a little tedious. I guess my two questions are:
1: Is there a lot of grind/random-chance-repetition that pads out the playtime?
2: The art looks pretty good... is it good enough to justify tedious gameplay if it exists?

Team Emily

Jan 24, 2024
I'm interested, but the previews make the gameplay itself look a little tedious. I guess my two questions are:
1: Is there a lot of grind/random-chance-repetition that pads out the playtime?
2: The art looks pretty good... is it good enough to justify tedious gameplay if it exists?
1. No it is pretty much simple straightforward visual novel game with few routes and endings. And you can just save game before dice rolling and also use items to change roll results it is one of rolling dice game mechanics) Also there is not so much dice rollings anyway.
2. We think so)

Last edited:
Reactions: anzug
Jun 6, 2022
But can you play as lesbian only without touching the dick or the MxF are unavoidable
Yes, it is possible, what I remember from my playthrough the important choices were.

-in the forest follow the screams, and run away with the bard, if you win with the dice you will get a lesbian scene.
-then a little further on, attack the castle, if you win you will get another lesbian scene.

and I think that's it, from there on don't lose any dice and in the final scene of the game you get another lesbian scene.
there is another lesbian scene (it's another ending) in the gallery but that one requires to have slept with a man before.

Reactions: ChronoNono

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
If you need help with italian translations just ask in pm

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote