Kawam

Jul 25, 2020
Am I the only one thinking that this looks suspiciously close to AI art?

Zoran89

Aug 20, 2020
For some reason, when I launch the *.exe, my mouse doesn't seem to work at all, i.e. it's invisible, and does not interact with the UI. Does anyone else have that issue?

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Art is really nice & the general idea of the game is pretty cool. I also appreciate there is seemingly a lesbian only path to take! Seems as if there aren't many scenes for that though, which ofc is a bit sad but definitely a lot better than not being able to avoid MxF scenes. Haven't played too much myself yet but so far I found the voicacting to be alright, definitely room for improvement but that is to be expected when the people doing it are relatively new to it :) . Generally speaking I personally prefer the approach of the first game with a customizable protagonist, so if you end up considering going that route again in a potential 3rd game I'd be quite happy, but ultimately it is all your decision ofc!

Team Emily

Jan 24, 2024
Art is really nice & the general idea of the game is pretty cool. I also appreciate there is seemingly a lesbian only path to take! Seems as if there aren't many scenes for that though, which ofc is a bit sad but definitely a lot better than not being able to avoid MxF scenes. Haven't played too much myself yet but so far I found the voicacting to be alright, definitely room for improvement but that is to be expected when the people doing it are relatively new to it :) . Generally speaking I personally prefer the approach of the first game with a customizable protagonist, so if you end up considering going that route again in a potential 3rd game I'd be quite happy, but ultimately it is all your decision ofc!
Yes! We definitely make custom MC in the next game! And thank you for your feedback!

• Love
Reactions: Orphanus

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
Just discovered a really stupid glitch. If you have any controllers that aren't Xbox connected you will want to unplug them since if you don't for whatever stupid reason the game won't let you use your mouse and if your controller isn't Xbox you can't do anything.

Team Emily

Jan 24, 2024
Just discovered a really stupid glitch. If you have any controllers that aren't Xbox connected you will want to unplug them since if you don't for whatever stupid reason the game won't let you use your mouse and if your controller isn't Xbox you can't do anything.
Can you specify which controller model caused this? I believe one of our testers was using a PS controller, not the Xbox one, and it worked fine. The mouse wasn't blocked either.

tercess

Jun 27, 2021
im really sorry if my question offend some people, but why is the rating of this game low? does bug on game does this? or what? all i know is the dev had few good game and it runningly fine

Team Emily

Jan 24, 2024
im really sorry if my question offend some people, but why is the rating of this game low? does bug on game does this? or what? all i know is the dev had few good game and it runningly fine
We dont know either But you can check more reviews on steam page!

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote