2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Boby88

Dec 3, 2021
I download the full version to play on joiplay becuase i dont have pc but every time i start game and just show loading then kick me out

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
I download the full version to play on joiplay becuase i dont have pc but every time i start game and just show loading then kick me out
If your device is compatible with Ren'Py 8.1.x, simply update JoiPlay to Ren'Py 8.1.3.
JoiPlay:

Else, update JoiPlay to Ren'Py 8.0.3 and download the game I've converted to Ren'Py 8.0.3 (bugfix included).
JoiPlay:
Game:

Reactions: Boby88

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
The ZIP file is 3.55 GB heavy, you guys are saying that such a big file is just a demo version? Interesting...
Well, I'll give a look at this.

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
I think the author needs to shorten transition animations (not like MTF, I'm taking about scene transitions and menus.)

And controlling dialogue, I'd like to have the ability to fast forward. I imagine it messes with playing animations, but it's a very slow pace when I have to wait for the game to let me click next.

Aug 4, 2019
I think the author needs to shorten transition animations (not like MTF, I'm taking about scene transitions and menus.)

And controlling dialogue, I'd like to have the ability to fast forward. I imagine it messes with playing animations, but it's a very slow pace when I have to wait for the game to let me click next.
Agreed, clicking on an item then waiting for 10 seconds for the character to walk over to it only to find out there is nothing there or useful is annoying. Also the car ride between locations, it isn't like it is disguising load times it is just padding.

And is it just me or are the models in this version kinda trash?

Nov 7, 2020
Agreed, clicking on an item then waiting for 10 seconds for the character to walk over to it only to find out there is nothing there or useful is annoying. Also the car ride between locations, it isn't like it is disguising load times it is just padding.

And is it just me or are the models in this version kinda trash?
Yes ^

Also has anyone noticed the sex scenes all have terrance & phillip level physics

9ee75b0cba4616b1416cb3838bddad14.jpg

Reactions: vonxmyr

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
Well it feel mean to shit on it like that, the author isn't being malicious. I do hope they patch the game to make it feel more streamlined.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
I've reactivated "Skip" and "Auto", for the same reasons as you, and unfortunately the use of these keys more than disrupts the animations. This desynchronizes images and dialogue and so that the story continues to unfold even when the game screen is waiting for the player to take action. Even the "Hide" button doesn't work properly and, more often than not, hides elements, or even whole screens, that it shouldn't.

I think this style of gameplay is more suited to RPG Maker than Ren'Py, hence this type of problem.:unsure:

Monica_ITA

May 17, 2023
Very intriguing game.
Even with the English dialogues and the PC writing in English you can play it.
The end is a bit like that, in my opinion it stops on the most beautiful.

I read a lot of negative reviews.

I downloaded the full game I played it without any money problem.

Maybe I got lucky.

I can't wait for the game to continue or a new chapter to come out.

Bad thing maybe is that a single game is split into multiple games.
Let me explain, I found out later that there was a first chapter, and I have to be careful when the new chapter comes out. Whereas if it was a single game With multiple chapters one follows the discussion and when he sees the new chapter coming out he downloads the update and resumes from the previous end, I resumed from the beginning of the story.

Whereas so one has to be careful follow the forum daily if one doesn't miss the game between discussions. And it is useless to follow the author, since he keeps the content not visible.

I hope there will be a notification here of the release of the new capitol

LozDKira

Jun 7, 2021
How many endings does the game have?

I completed the game and got the ending where you help Okama Pharmaceuticals, which I suppose is canonical, but there are things I didn't do, like seeing what's in Mr.'s X room. at the beginning of the game and I don't know if it affects but I was totally submissive literal I think 160 points on the clock

And the game is good, I would replay it and find out for myself but it is too slow, not being able to skip the animations, etc.

So I want to know if it's really worth going through it all again.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes