2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

islander29

Jun 10, 2021
You need to have paper clip that u can find in the cell after clicking on the bed and before going to bed. Then, I hope u will understand what to do in the office.
Thanks I guess will have to find the paperclip havent seen it before on the bed.

Edit found it it is there only on a special day on the floor. U hope we will have more of this project soon.

Last edited:

Lord Ermac

Apr 13, 2023
So... The game is ready and can be bought? Or is this another offer to sponsor a developer for several years before receiving or not receiving a finished product?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LeperDrag

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
So... The game is ready and can be bought? Or is this another offer to sponsor a developer for several years before receiving or not receiving a finished product?
This is a case of fool me once shame on you, convince me to buy from you again, shame on me and my whole family line for raising someone that fucking dumb.

Reactions: atar

Danmonlaw

Nov 18, 2018
Is there a RenPy hack to allow skipping or fast forward? The option is not in the game to enable it.

It's really annoying with the long 'video' sequences but without any video controls - it just plays and plays and you have to wait and wait. So I just alt-tabbed for a minute or went into the kitchen, until the video was over and I could play the game again.

The majority of the game is just waiting for a video sequences to finish, actually playing is not that much and then there are also some unskippable fast-clicking mini-'games'.

Reactions: Vachis and atar
Nov 7, 2020
Is there a RenPy hack to allow skipping or fast forward? The option is not in the game to enable it.

It's really annoying with the long 'video' sequences but without any video controls - it just plays and plays and you have to wait and wait. So I just alt-tabbed for a minute or went into the kitchen, until the video was over and I could play the game again.

The majority of the game is just waiting for a video sequences to finish, actually playing is not that much and then there are also some unskippable fast-clicking mini-'games'.
In the console (can be enabled by using this file: Tutorial - Ren'Py - Enabling Developer & Command Consoles In Ren'py | F95zone type in preferences.skip_unseen = True) , that will allow you to ctrl through it. That being said as you've pointed out there isn't that much content here after removing all the padding from the videos of you walking around or getting in a car.

Reactions: Danmonlaw

FollowBobb

Feb 17, 2020
Don't waste your time, the game had a promising start, but progress stalled to glacial rate shortly after the paywalls went up and restricted the public to slightly less than the previously open build and has never even addressed the basic quality of life issues like really slow animations, room navigation concerns and constant pausing in dialog... and its literally been years. They have committed to restarting this multiple times, listed it brand new in many places collected a bunch of patron money... and then its died again almost the same as it was. If you want to piss money into the void, buy star citizen ships or something.

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
En-Fem-E No. 9: The Factory [Demo] [Silk Savannah] - Compressed

Original Size: ~1.4GB
Compressed Size: ~350MB

Win:
| |

Mac:
| |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
two things about the demo.

#1, once again, the dev has totally lost the reality, no way for the mc to use the restroom, bathe/shower or change into clean clothes. There is no way a girl or "feminized" male would go that long withput bathing/showering and changing into clean clothes, or without needing to use the restroom. They did this in the first game. the MC had an intire dresser and closet full of clothing and the dev didn't allow the MC to make ue of them. Totally unrealistic even for a game.

#2, the damn click games. my god increase time, or decrease the amount/speed of clicking to finish the goal even as am experienced gamer my arm/wrist/finger are completely worn out from all the damn clicking.

Reactions: Mist. and atar

Moriko

Sep 18, 2017
I bought one of your previous games [F95], you are a scam artist. I will never touch another game of yours.

You've re-released the same handful of unfinished assets four times now labeled as a demo, as a gambit to get people to purchase a "full" version with 5% more content and a promise of more development that never comes.

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
I tried to give it benefit of doubt. But my god. It's been 2 years since en fem.og and the animations are still as stilted jank, rough yet somehow the visuals are better with every bit of jank left over. Puzzles that make no sense to anyone beyond the dev, multiple 30 second unskippable "cutscenes" that run at what feels like 5 fps.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
BugFix for En•Fem•E No. 9: The Factory v9.0

How can there be so many mistakes? Many lines of code launching a sound, voice, or music are erroneous (the path to the audio file is wrong). Consequences: depending on the device used, either the audio file is just ignored, or an error page appears.

So I've corrected all these errors so that I'm no longer bothered by an error page every 2 minutes.

Last edited:

QuietIndividual

Jun 16, 2022
thanks for full version .
full version was a little better but still it's a lot of waiting and waiting and waiting very few scenes considering the size and graphics and you cant skip it even if you activate skip with console commands!!
dev should probably name this waiting simulator
i would scroll backwards, then scroll forwards so i didnt have to actually sit through the cutscenes lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: Light86
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes