Spinzaku

Dec 6, 2019
anyone know how to get to road port? I found a cave with a sign that says road port direct road but the path inside is blocked.
Go south from Aegir, climb some ropes to the east and you'll find a sign saying 'caution cliff ahead'. Go east from there and enter the cave on the next screen.

The blocked path you mentioned is a shortcut you can create in that cave.

Reactions: Lady Luck

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
the game is on steam and its Edited MTL.... so even official use MTL now?? did the staff gets inspired by sakuragame somehow?

• Sad
Reactions: Yamemai

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
You click the glowing rocks in order BUT in the shadow realm. The one in the middle, then one near the start.YOu hit the switch on the south wall in between you probably will have missed for the chest(you'll see in on the way back). go back to real world get the chest and go to the last one with the chief, then back to shadow realm and hit it.
I don't get it, I can click (in the shadow world) whatever I want, Ena keeps saying the way is blocked. The teleporter(?) or switch also does nothing. I'm probably too stupid?
rriddle.jpg

Edit: Okay, I got it. You need to click the wall in the real world (the place where the teleporter in the shadow world )

Last edited:

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
In the very first h-scene of the game after Shero gives the MC a double BJ, they bang right? If that's the case I can't believe that got off screened. I want to see it happen, my imagination can take a back seat.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Is Fenrir Leader killable when the quest is given to you, or is it 'come back later'?

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
I don't get it, I can click (in the shadow world) whatever I want, Ena keeps saying the way is blocked. The teleporter(?) or switch also does nothing. I'm probably too stupid?
View attachment 2691893

Edit: Okay, I got it. You need to click the wall in the real world (the place where the teleporter in the shadow world )
Well , my answer was for the later part(didn't realize until now tbh) but yes, the shadow realm just shows you where the floor switches are, that you have to hit in the real world. My answer was for vice versa later.

Reactions: pepplez

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
Is Fenrir Leader killable when the quest is given to you, or is it 'come back later'?
You can come back later, but it possible to beat those rematches on sight, but requires a specific build or skill. Fenrir 2 simply requires Ena to tank(using protect/ then healing herself). The one for mission 010 later is worse. You will need hamburger or aliment resists for that one.

pooopy69

Feb 1, 2020
In the very first h-scene of the game after Shero gives the MC a double BJ, they bang right? If that's the case I can't believe that got off screened. I want to see it happen, my imagination can take a back seat.
Nothing happens offscreen with them so dont worry

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
You can come back later, but it possible to beat those rematches on sight, but requires a specific build or skill. Fenrir 2 simply requires Ena to tank(using protect/ then healing herself). The one for mission 010 later is worse. You will need hamburger or aliment resists for that one.
Except howling winds is an all party attack that beats everyone 3/4 to death, and isn't %-based.

BioHazard97

Aug 18, 2017
a male protagonist RPGM not being an NTR in 2023? No wonder London and Amsterdam have beautifull sunny days while south Europe is enjoying November..

Reactions: sonhot

Suterugomi

Oct 28, 2022
if someone here is having lag issues, just use hider
from the merchant it makes the game smoother
esspecially an area with multiple mobs

Reactions: pepplez

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Okay, I have played a few hours and have now arrived in the laboratory, the maps are getting bigger and bigger and the only thing to do is to collect keys to open any doors, on the way there are numerous enemies that just annoy you because the map is too big and with each new map section the mobs respawn. During my playtime I have seen many scenes of the girls, but not one with Ena. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, because she won't talk to me when we're at the inn. (I need to unlock the first H-scene with Ena to start a dialogue with her, according to the game's message).
Bummer!

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
Except howling winds is an all party attack that beats everyone 3/4 to death, and isn't %-based.
You should be able to kill fenrir leader if the other 2 are damage. I did. Even more if shero/guris debuffs the stats as well. If not , wait until after the library. There is no rush. If you are playing rpg mode, you will have to farm for improved weapons. Just like any fight when they buff, play safe.

The next 2 "rematches" are much harder than this, but the buff rule is the same.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes