Suterugomi

Oct 28, 2022
weapon gacha system??
please tell me it's not rolling for ultimate weapon or get rekt
if you're having trouble with the enemies, there's
a cheat item at the zima forest(where the mc was found)
that dish out 99,999 damage aoe. just talk to the npc there

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
weapon gacha system??
please tell me it's not rolling for ultimate weapon or get rekt
With the rare weapons this is literally the case, I haven't found an ultimate weapon yet so it might be different with that kind.
if you're having trouble with the enemies, there's
a cheat item at the zima forest(where the mc was found)
that dish out 99,999 damage aoe. just talk to the npc there
I think he's not about cheating but about getting the ultimate weapon/equipment, otherwise why bother and not just cheat?

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
That cheat is probably only for easy mode as well, most people asking questions and answering are 100% playing normal mode or the rpg mode.

Reactions: pepplez

RlB00

Oct 13, 2021
I want to point out that in the there's a ⭐2 weapon called Destroyer/Destruction which comes with the skill "Kapow!". It has 33% chance of inflicting instant death and it is ridiculous how it also works on quest/early story bosses (tested and work on all of them so far except the Library Boss). Equippable on Ena.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The Skill system looks exactly like another game I recently played just can't remember the name now.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Sheesh, someone got triggered HARD by my facepalm react, lmao.
Hahah, they did the same thing to me!

1686618068560.png

Man, what a friggin' snowflake. Little beta boy Iorinari can't handle criticism! and they're so desperately afraid of people confronting them so they made their profile private, what a coward :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, this game is pretty fire actually. I'm a big sucker for gacha type stuff lately so this is right up my alley. Thanks for the share OP!

impropertaboo

Nov 24, 2018
decent game, but i stopped playing because of the confusing MTL instructions/dialogue. I wish this was translated with chatgpt MTL instead. people really need to stop using conventional MTL and switch to contextual chatgpt MTL which essentially provides human-like translation.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Looks very interesting and i love the art

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
You think finding non NTR is hard? Try wanting JRPGs that features girls with smaller/modest breasts that aren't lolis.
I personally love the ones with gigantic booba and ass (with a touch of tummy) but this couldn't be more true. Whats REALLY tough is finding a doujinshi that is thicc milf without NTR (yes including netori, gimme that "widow"/single mom trope I'm starved for non-betrayal content :KEK: ) these days. At least the H-games give me an outlet. But I agree with your premise entirely.

Either way definitely giving it a look. I love more wholesome-ish H-games and this looks like it fits, and I'll enjoy some poetry to make it happen. :PogChamp:

Reactions: Maciswack and virio

VoidWalkerZ

Sep 30, 2019
i just finished Aegir but there is still a door in the waterway that is locked. Will I find the key later or where is it hiding?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Hahah, they did the same thing to me!

View attachment 2693604

Man, what a friggin' snowflake. Little beta boy Iorinari can't handle criticism! and they're so desperately afraid of people confronting them so they made their profile private, what a coward :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, this game is pretty fire actually. I'm a big sucker for gacha type stuff lately so this is right up my alley. Thanks for the share OP!
Yeah, litterally goated into him, I mean you can litterally farm like counts off this guy xD
Iorinari I don't know what you are trying to accomplish with this behavior, but just letting you know, all you do actually accomplish, is make yourself a petty laughingstock

RlB00

Oct 13, 2021
Just beat the game and tested the ⭐2 Destruction weapon for Ena. Upgraded it to Destruction +3 and its Weapon Skill "Kapow!" have become "Kapow! +". Have 50% chance of inflicting instant death. I tested it and it works even against the final boss. Pretty useful if you want to breeze through the game especially near end game where bosses are as tanky as hell.

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Where is the cave of maru? Seems to be the last quest: "Go to the final resting place of memories through the cave of maru"
I have no idea where that should be.

Stupid me, just press E and Guris is telling you the location...

Last edited:

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
Just beat the game and tested the ⭐2 Destruction weapon for Ena. Upgraded it to Destruction +3 and its Weapon Skill "Kapow!" have become "Kapow! +". Have 50% chance of inflicting instant death. I tested it and it works even against the final boss. Pretty useful if you want to breeze through the game especially near end game where bosses are as tanky as hell.
Wow. I beat the game on complex without even touching that one. I went tank support Ena all game since fenrir, because strike ena is weird, strike felt resisted almost all game except like 2 areas. Once you get Protector of the world maxed and both her defense attacks(the hero one for 40tp and the green guarding one) she nearly eats everything. Which lets the others try out other builds very easily.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes