pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Well, I finally beat the game and had a lot of fun with it. The skill system is very well thought out, but in places I didn't understand why my skill set was suddenly changed, this happened several times, suddenly skills were missing that I had played successfully for a long time. This mostly occurred after a save game. My tactic was the equal to Darksavior and I farmed and maxed out goblin cores that after each turn 5%hp are regenerated additionally. (The librarian had a tough counter, but nothing beats Ena's Protect skill! All other bosses wasn't that hard.)

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
Hahah, they did the same thing to me!

View attachment 2693604

Man, what a friggin' snowflake. Little beta boy Iorinari can't handle criticism! and they're so desperately afraid of people confronting them so they made their profile private, what a coward :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, this game is pretty fire actually. I'm a big sucker for gacha type stuff lately so this is right up my alley. Thanks for the share OP!

duuuude

1686667570635.png

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
need more main story progress.
she'll be back in that exact same spot
I am at the point where Ena's memories are back and stuff, it's been ages. Surely it should've been here by now?

EDIT: lol apparently she is here, thanks. Still weird for this to last for so long.

Last edited:

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
Well, I finally beat the game and had a lot of fun with it. The skill system is very well thought out, but in places I didn't understand why my skill set was suddenly changed, this happened several times, suddenly skills were missing that I had played successfully for a long time. This mostly occurred after a save game. My tactic was the equal to Darksavior and I farmed and maxed out goblin cores that after each turn 5%hp are regenerated additionally. (The librarian had a tough counter, but nothing beats Ena's Protect skill! All other bosses wasn't that hard.)
Oh you needed to turn off the skill acquistion first. Else when you level it resets to the base skills. You should actually look at the skills by the time you get the tablets done or fight the tomb boss because you would want to optimize things. Thrust gives a decent build until the rematches. I actually valued mp regen/cost more because Ena gets it and gives team heal anyways but has high costs.

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Oh you needed to turn off the skill acquistion first.
So that was the culprit. I saved the parties build whenever i changed a skill so it wasn't a big deal, but annoying in battle to find out that skills are missing.

I was lucky and got the <<Protector of the world>> so I used the Weapon Skill Guardian Angel as first cast in the battle, it gives a huge defense buff for the party. Yes I used Mana regeneration too because Shero had some bad-ass shots which also consumes mana, the mage was mostly in sleep-mode using aoe lol and the military girl dealed also real good dmg.
Guess I'll start a second run xD

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
I want to point out that in the there's a ⭐2 weapon called Destroyer/Destruction which comes with the skill "Kapow!". It has 33% chance of inflicting instant death and it is ridiculous how it also works on quest/early story bosses (tested and work on all of them so far except the Library Boss). Equippable on Ena.
It would be a blast if this weapon had 2 slots!
Kapow+.jpg

seraph85

Jan 31, 2019
I personally love the ones with gigantic booba and ass (with a touch of tummy) but this couldn't be more true. Whats REALLY tough is finding a doujinshi that is thicc milf without NTR (yes including netori, gimme that "widow"/single mom trope I'm starved for non-betrayal content :KEK: ) these days. At least the H-games give me an outlet. But I agree with your premise entirely.

Either way definitely giving it a look. I love more wholesome-ish H-games and this looks like it fits, and I'll enjoy some poetry to make it happen. :PogChamp:
Non-NTR MILF was big in the early 00s. Lots of hentai from back then for that.

Reactions: Grabriel-San

VoidWalkerZ

Sep 30, 2019
also anyone knows where to use this treasure key chest?

View attachment 2694767
I'm fairly certain that there was a locked chest in... I want to say the foggy place. I went through it once and found the chest and then randomly I guess got the key cause the next time I tried it, it opened up.

EDIT: Apparently I also still have the key so I assume it just isn't consumed on use.

Last edited:

VoidWalkerZ

Sep 30, 2019
It's a side quest later.

Ah yeah I figured it out but thanks anyways.

I just got past Ena getting her memories back and think I have 5-6 more scenes to unlock. #5 for Guris, #6 and #7 for Iraruda, another for Korunia, and the ones on either side of Succupa.

Additionally havent been able to beat the Lich a 2nd time but I think that I need to reskill Guris for that. As it stands I can survive for quite awhile bit it keeps healing all the damage I do manage to inflict. Also where is the abandoned village Mura, Remi mentions?

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Non-NTR MILF was big in the early 00s. Lots of hentai from back then for that.
Yeah but its almost ALL NTR-MILF for Milf content nowdays. Lockdowns really mentally warped the creators I guess. :LUL: Plus then if you want to go there I could say the tomboy tag has plenty of stuff for you as well, especially older stuff then too if we want to talk stuff a decade and a half old with grainy and lower quality art to pick from.

Kinda weird to come into a thread to complain about content and tell a guy sympathizing with their sentiments "go look at stuff that came out when you were like 5 to get what you enjoy" :KEK:

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
it's south of the tomb. Also leads to that chest that you probably were like "i can't get to it" from the start of the game.

Aug 27, 2020
at first i was like: hey where h content? then when i saw the first H scene i was like "this came from ducking nowhere"

anyways as a game is very complete, it seems very easy at first but i hope this changes in later stages

Reactions: virio
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes