4.30 star(s) 59 Votes

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
What does the cloak do? Just bypass the bathhouse lady each time?
no, its for when you take a walk with nenena after inviting her to your home, which is currently bugged(?) im not too sure. the cloak scenes haven't been implemented as of yet, they're in the game but incomplete

Reactions: ktosiek84

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
gomu1s1-7-13.png is missing, does anyone have it?
Anyone know how to fix this glitch?
It triggers during the scene that plays if talk to Nenena when she's in heat in front of the school and in her casual outfit.
View attachment 2445673
Don't skip anything and advance through the dialogue slowly, it should fix itself.

how to use "Shadow Clone Justsu"?
Just work and it should double your salary automatically.

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
Is there any point to holding it in? And how do I specifically target her clit? It seems really random when that increases and it's making it hard to get the 5x and 10x trophies

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
so.. is this a finished game?
Yes... and also no.

Yes, because this is a completed game. You can start a game, see tons of content, and play until an ending. There are multiple possible endings.

No, because there are further updates coming. There are also a few (only 2, I think) features in the game that are incomplete. These will be included in a future update/DLC.

It's a good game. Definitely worth your time if the info in the OP sounds interesting to you.

Fanwin

Feb 7, 2021
Hey guys ! Do you know how to increase your condidence ?

I think I missed the explanation :unsure:

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Is there a way to make her leave the school? She just seems to stay there almost all days she's not on a date, so I hardly get any town content

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Is there a way to make her leave the school? She just seems to stay there almost all days she's not on a date, so I hardly get any town content
Monday, Wednesday and Friday :
She's at school and she's in town at the same time. She is at one of multiple place (next to school, north park, next to store and western woods, in the store or inside the bathhouse) and will move once you interacted with her.
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday :
She's either at the bus to go to the mall or at the mall. At the mall, you can find her on a bench on the right, pharmacy, clothing store, book shop or at the cinema (screen to the left)

Last edited:
Reactions: Gutsandguts

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
how the hell do i increase my Action Points?
If I sleep without doing anything, he just gets tired from not masturbating
If i do anything to make him masturbate, I lose almost all action points.

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes