4.30 star(s) 59 Votes

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
how the hell do i increase my Action Points?
If I sleep without doing anything, he just gets tired from not masturbating
If i do anything to make him masturbate, I lose almost all action points.
Work at the market

Jul 12, 2021
Yes... and also no.

Yes, because this is a completed game. You can start a game, see tons of content, and play until an ending. There are multiple possible endings.

No, because there are further updates coming. There are also a few (only 2, I think) features in the game that are incomplete. These will be included in a future update/DLC.

It's a good game. Definitely worth your time if the info in the OP sounds interesting to you.
imagine this game was similar in game mechanics as 1room. But same concept of the entire thing. It would have been so perfect... only downside to this game was it being an rpgm. Ruins the immersion, as you dont actually control much of anything, just rng of what scene you see. Rather than like 1room

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
The sex stats screen seems bugged to me, the numbers don't make any sense? also there's a bunch of # symbols that I think shouldn't be there. Screenshot (189).png

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
Cactuar you did it again. Great work on the translation, and thank you for your hard work on it. The DLC is great, can't wait for what they make next.

Reactions: cactuar

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
How in[/QUOTE]
You are ruining an established relationship between Nenena and her boyfriend. However it is obvious that this said boyfriend is an asshole seeing how verbally abusive he is to his gf and his general unappreciation for her gift.
Though on the "True Love" ending 5, she reveals this:
How in the world DO you get the true love ending? I got to the point in the game where the prompt shows uup, then the game says that I don't meet the requirements. Least they could do is show what I'm needing, right?

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
how to get ending 5 it keeps saying condition not met
How in the world DO you get the true love ending? I got to the point in the game where the prompt shows uup, then the game says that I don't meet the requirements. Least they could do is show what I'm needing, right?
It should show in the achievement hints unless you already unlock ending 4; you must not let her have sex with her bf even once in this playthrough.
IME just mess with her enough and invite her on Saturday while she's around the town. Cancel her date plan > invite her to your room > choose either 2nd or 3rd option after the initial "assistance".
Remember to save up your stats beforehand cuz it's pretty costly, lust included, and save regularly.

Sep 5, 2018
Is this any different from the original game? If so, can we expect new updates since the [complete] tag is missing, even if the previous work had it?

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
gomu1s1-7-13.png is missing, does anyone have it?
If you ever get errors like this and you can see the full name of the image, just copy a random image in the picture folder then rename it to that then when you hit retry it will just load that image and continue.

15minmen

Jul 21, 2018
How do I get the first time anal scene ? I finished 4 endings and can't figure it out. I can have anal sex with her so this is odd

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
This is an awesome game, why the hell is Japan so obsessed with cuckholdry NTR and not Netori? Stealing a woman from a shithead dude is neat.

Could have done with a couple more positions I think but there's lots of nice little variations.
I think it's just the current fad, like how incest is somehow still popular in the west.

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
Here is a full save in the completed Gallery Room. The TVs at the bottom can adjust various parameters like whether Nenena is Pregnant, etc. You can leave the room via the bottom and free roam with no time limit and I have grinded out 1000 Action Points, over 50k Stamina, around 500 Lust Cap, and with the Infinity Elixir item you don't need to worry about sleeping to recover AP/Stamina since it fully recovers both and has infinite uses.

Also if anyone is interested in playing through the game themselves I can do a quick write-up on certain aspects that aren't as clear or how to get some annoying achievements (Fertilizations are a pain without Sperm Altering Trunks). If anyone has any specific questions as well I could probably answer them.

Overall, was a pretty decent game. The "True Ending" so to speak (not the True Lovers ending but the final ending) is a bit weird considering they acknowledge the True Lovers ending but then Nenena still needs to think about dumping her asshole boyfriend instead of dating the MC so despite the True End implying things aren't going to just start over groundhog day style, they pretty much do with Nenena and MC being in a "Helping Lovers" relationship just like when they were in the Time Loop. Honestly feel like you can just ignore that ending since it doesn't really give any meaningful closure or answer any burning questions where as the other two endings are fine on their own.

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes