4.30 star(s) 59 Votes

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
It should show in the achievement hints unless you already unlock ending 4; you must not let her have sex with her bf even once in this playthrough.
IME just mess with her enough and invite her on Saturday while she's around the town. Cancel her date plan > invite her to your room > choose either 2nd or 3rd option after the initial "assistance".
Remember to save up your stats beforehand cuz it's pretty costly, lust included, and save regularly.
Ok I tried this, canceled her every date and on week days fucked her all day, and on weekends made her stay the night. Still didn't qualify for true love ending! Other posters suggested you can't let the boyfriend fuck her at all, but I start the timeloop with her having been fucked by the boyfriend 1678460214446.png

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
Her stats is ok, she had sex with her bf before but now you have to prevent her from doing that in the 2 weeks time loop. Pay attention to this stats table:
Untitled7 - Copy.png
Just keep it at this number.
Or somehow you didn't fulfill these conditions: Untitled8 - Copy.png
Gaining assistance lvl max by just giving her as much money as possible, like around 300k - 400k iirc.
Achieving ending 3 by ending 2 weeks with assistance lvl max.
Gaining confidence by completing achievements, each achievement gives you 1 confidence.

Duck san

Nov 9, 2021
How to view stats?
Her stats is ok, she had sex with her bf before but now you have to prevent her from doing that in the 2 weeks time loop. Pay attention to this stats table:
View attachment 2456072
Just keep it at this number.
Or somehow you didn't fulfill these conditions: View attachment 2456086
Gaining assistance lvl max by just giving her as much money as possible, like around 300k - 400k iirc.
Achieving ending 3 by ending 2 weeks with assistance lvl max.
Gaining confidence by completing achievements, each achievement gives you 1 confidence.

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
How do tou raise the confidence level? There are a bunch of events that ask for that, and having seen a certain event, like for instance when she is sitting on a bench in the mall and you can wipe your dick out if you have lvl 6 and have seen the bj event. I dont get how to grind confidence lvl, and the assistance lvl seems to raise randomly or after a certain amount of money.
Btw does anyone know the variable number to change in saveedit?

I found my answer. Variable 42 and 43 are the assistance lvl, and 182 is the mc confidence. in case anyone is interested.
What i cant find is the event in the "east". After you interact with her in town sometimes its says that she was spotted in the east, and i cant for the love of me find her.

Last edited:

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
How do i unlock the shop at the far right corner of the shopping mall for me it keeps saying "I dont have any business over here for now" and where do i get this cold medicine for the pharmacy guy

Reactions: VincentYamato

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
How do i unlock the shop at the far right corner of the shopping mall for me it keeps saying "I dont have any business over here for now" and where do i get this cold medicine for the pharmacy guy
it unlocked after i finished the game for the first time, after the intro. Also more items unlock once your confidence hits a certain lvl

Layk46

Jan 8, 2020
Does this game run terribly on JoiPlay for anyone else as well?
it does, the new joyplay update messed with a bunch of games, including this one, i personally recomend downloading an older versionof the JoiPlay app specifically. I'm using ver. 1.20.005, but you can probably install some of the newer ones as long as it's not version 1.20.021 and above, you can find older versions on their patreon public posts.
The Rpgmaker and renpy plugins are fine to keep updated in my experience, it's the app itself that messes with some games.

squirtlesquad

Jun 7, 2020
So at Max corruption you have School, Park, East, South, Bathhouse, and Convenience Store. You will need a 1,000 energy, 1ap, and $10,000. If you have problems doing the bathhouse, talk to the receptionist till she's asleep then walk by her. Once the Corruption is maxed the Recollection room opens and you can get infinite money, ap, and energy.

To get Max Corruption just keep paying her, doesn't need to be super large amount either, its purely how many times you do it, while occasionally asking for "Even more assistance" and pushing forward till you get a "Skip the first time raw" scene. That is the sign she is maxed out. Heads up though, it takes 3,600 energy, 24ap, and 40,000 for a full sex scene.

Have fun.
Where abouts is the recollection room?

Nov 13, 2017
it does, the new joyplay update messed with a bunch of games, including this one, i personally recomend downloading an older versionof the JoiPlay app specifically. I'm using ver. 1.20.005, but you can probably install some of the newer ones as long as it's not version 1.20.021 and above, you can find older versions on their patreon public posts.
The Rpgmaker and renpy plugins are fine to keep updated in my experience, it's the app itself that messes with some games.
Ah ok, that's actually news to me. I didn't know this was an issue. Is there any information on what games were affected and how?

Layk46

Jan 8, 2020
Ah ok, that's actually news to me. I didn't know this was an issue. Is there any information on what games were affected and how?
Nope, not from what I've seen at least. Although i said "a bunch of games" that was actually a mistake of mine, the games that are affected negatively by the new update seem like exceptions since everything else worked fine with the exception of some games taking way longer to load. If you have any games that only run on the new update i recommend just keeping both versions apks on your phone and switching between then whenever a game runs badly.

SauceSage

Jan 31, 2018
1678776489951.png
I keep getting this error whenever I use the saves from #368 and #360 but the game starts normally whenever I delete the save folder.
Do I need to reinstall the game again?

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
Where abouts is the recollection room?
Its the building in the uppermost right in town. During you playthrough a woman stands outside it saying its being worked on still and it will not let you enter. I believe its now ending 3 or 4 toward the end of the second week when it will let you enter. Mostly it lets you revisit the scenes where you do the first time events and shows you the endings, it also offers a nice little gift, no spoilers but it is handy to use.

Reactions: squirtlesquad
4.30 star(s) 59 Votes