4.30 star(s) 59 Votes

Alex(GoD)

May 1, 2022
Oh, it's not because it's the footjob scene, it's because the relationship leveled up and the character should walk straight to Nenena but for some reason her bf is blocking the way so it just freezes.
I'm talking about the costumes. Not this scene. You have to see for yourself. I'll see it tomorrow. Or you could put the save on here.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the update! I remember taking a break from this game when I got to the point where you could walk Nenena around town and got the "this content coming soon!" message (or whatever it said exactly). Took a break at that point, guess it's time to pick this back up.

Kalambeln

Aug 28, 2017
Is there a save for the new version with the confidence level maxed out?

I like this game, but the sheer repetition it asks of you for some of these is kinda insane

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
All trophies / max confidence
All items + all skills
All passcodes owned
All endings unlocked
All scenes unlocked
All clothing purchased
Endless mode unlocked
Lover's mode unlocked
1000 AP, 7000+ stamina regain per nap, a fat stack of stamina

I love this fucking game. Here's my save.
Did you use some guides or walkthrough? I kinda want to experience trial and error but not too much, the games seems too grindy and easy to miss the events.

nonna.

Jun 26, 2020
Does this fix it? I tried two different options, forcing an event to move Nenena to a different spot and the character will only take two steps right as a safeguard.
It's in "Nenena in heat" Shopping Mall scene. The Clubroom scene seems to be fine.

I already applied the patch and it's still not working.

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Can someone explain three things to me?
1. What is the "cleaning sheet" used for?
2. I How to get my parents out of the house? (If we invite Nenena to the house when her boyfriend is in the toilet, "mc" says he can't do it as long as his parents are at home)
3. To get ending #4 you have to cancel dates with her boyfriend, is it enough for me to invite her for a night on the weekend, or if she is on a date, should I invite her to my place?

Last edited:

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
ok the only thing question i have is what the ???? costume that cost me 1 million yen is. I bought it but I dont know how to active its scene

shar007

May 19, 2020
All trophies / max confidence
All items + all skills
All passcodes owned
All endings unlocked
All scenes unlocked
All clothing purchased
Endless mode unlocked
Lover's mode unlocked
1000 AP, 7000+ stamina regain per nap, a fat stack of stamina

I love this fucking game. Here's my save.
bro can u give me configrpgsave and gobalrpg.save plz

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Hey people, a few questions
- When getting the ending, I had two choices: true love ending or something like that and NTR ending. I could only select NTR ending as it said: I didn't meet the requeriments. What are those requeriments? Anyone knows?
- How can I unlock that Love Mode?
- How can I unlock the Endless Mode?

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes