4.30 star(s) 59 Votes

zccsdw

May 27, 2018
Um..how to increase lust gauge? It is increase when interact with nenena but is it suppose to increase when doing part-time job? because I don't

holyhen

Feb 2, 2020
Um..how to increase lust gauge? It is increase when interact with nenena but is it suppose to increase when doing part-time job? because I don't
When speaking to her, and later in the game you will be able to watch movies in the movie theater that will increase lust as well. If you want some quickly you could also ask her for selfies in your house over and over again.

Sep 23, 2022
This was great, do you guys have any recommendations for any similar games?
DojinOtome makes games similar to this but if your asking for full on ntr i couldnt say much besides Itty Bitty Infedelity. its more of a story type game instead of the simulator type this game is.
Edit: a better example would have been ntr dojo or ntr legend

Last edited:

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Game blackscreened on the 'Nenena heat' event in front of the school, as well as heat event in the bathhouse.
Anybody else getting that?

Allisee

May 23, 2018
how do you get premium membership ? I'm at confidence level 25.
someone said it's on movie theater on right counter, but it's doesn't sell it.
also how many confidence do you need to go through right side of the mall so you can buy a toys?

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
how do you get premium membership ? I'm at confidence level 25.
someone said it's on movie theater on right counter, but it's doesn't sell it.
also how many confidence do you need to go through right side of the mall so you can buy a toys?
To get through to the right side of the mall, you need to see ending 3, and started another loop. You'll know you're on the right track when the opening is a little different from the other NG+. I don't know the conditions for the special Movie Clerk, even though I got the Pass.

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes