4.30 star(s) 59 Votes

Allisee

May 23, 2018
yes...i'm in
somehow i get 1 but i dont know how
idiot answer is just keep fucking :KEK:
you need ending 4 or 5 to open recollection room on building top right. it has the setting for the girl to change it into safe day or dangerous day so you can fertilize her many times

Mighty_P

Nov 28, 2020
yes...i'm in
I think you are either asleep or didn't pay attention...But don't worry, I'll help a bit. You see, girls has three settings that usually happened monthly. Safe days, dangerous days, and period (not included in this game). This cycle is important biological process, and something that needs to be known in order to make babies. Safe days means you could sex them as much as you want without getting a little surprise (at least in this game), because at this state girls are not fertile. Dangerous days means they're fertile, because they produced egg cell or ovum monthly and dangerous day means they're close to or has produced one. This is the days when it's the good time to shove sperm into girls if you want baby, you'll be playing roulette with a lot of factors to achieve pregnancy. But for Nenena here, it's quite simplified and fertilize means getting the MC's sperm to meet her egg...I'm sure I don't have to explain the mechanism to you.

Period is the reset button to that cycle and involve a lot of blood, there's a reason why but that requires Advanced Sexual Education level that's available for 6.9 dollars. This is the end trial of Mighty_P Basic Sexual Education lecture.

Reactions: rKnight

nonna.

Jun 26, 2020
yes...i'm in
If you already got 1, it means you already bought an "Ovulation Inducing Drug".
Thing is the shop NPC will explain how it works after you buy it. (Which probably got skipped)

Fertilization can only happen at 2 places "Your Room" and "Club Room".
And only happen after you creampie her 2 times on her dangerous day. (Select "More", "More 2", or "More 3")
If her fertilization chance is not 100% you just need to keep trying.

uhg20gg

Mar 27, 2022
idiot answer is just keep fucking :KEK:
you need ending 4 or 5 to open recollection room on building top right. it has the setting for the girl to change it into safe day or dangerous day so you can fertilize her many times
If you already got 1, it means you already bought an "Ovulation Inducing Drug".
Thing is the shop NPC will explain how it works after you buy it. (Which probably got skipped)

Fertilization can only happen at 2 places "Your Room" and "Club Room".
And only happen after you creampie her 2 times on her dangerous day. (Select "More", "More 2", or "More 3")
If her fertilization chance is not 100% you just need to keep trying.
I think you are either asleep or didn't pay attention...But don't worry, I'll help a bit. You see, girls has three settings that usually happened monthly. Safe days, dangerous days, and period (not included in this game). This cycle is important biological process, and something that needs to be known in order to make babies. Safe days means you could sex them as much as you want without getting a little surprise (at least in this game), because at this state girls are not fertile. Dangerous days means they're fertile, because they produced egg cell or ovum monthly and dangerous day means they're close to or has produced one. This is the days when it's the good time to shove sperm into girls if you want baby, you'll be playing roulette with a lot of factors to achieve pregnancy. But for Nenena here, it's quite simplified and fertilize means getting the MC's sperm to meet her egg...I'm sure I don't have to explain the mechanism to you.

Period is the reset button to that cycle and involve a lot of blood, there's a reason why but that requires Advanced Sexual Education level that's available for 6.9 dollars. This is the end trial of Mighty_P Basic Sexual Education lecture.
thank for the help

MSeann

Jan 29, 2018
how to get ending 5? I've gotten every trophy and items but I still haven't been able to get ending 5

nonna.

Jun 26, 2020
How do I get to go condomless?
After spending 300K on Nenena, keep having sex with her till the end. (select More, Not yet ,and I can keep going)
how to get ending 5? I've gotten every trophy and items but I still haven't been able to get ending 5
Never let her boyfriend have sex with her throughout the entire run.
Might need to save/load when you go to sleep and check her stat the next day.
On the last Saturday (not Friday), cancel her date to the shopping mall.
Then invite her to your room, and choose the last option.
Need at least Confidence level 30, 130 Lust, 800ish Action points, 4000ish Stamina.
I can't remember the specific numbers, and that should satisfy the requirement for Ending 5.

ErogakiJPEN

Oct 25, 2021
how to get ending 5 it keeps saying condition not met
Basically collect the first 40 ~ 41 trophies until you can buy Time accelerator in the Mall, so farm Lust, Actions, Money on the very first Monday, I'd recommend to carry all for previous endings, so that on Tuesday you use the time accelerator to go to the last Friday, talk to her outside the school or the park, invite her to your room and select the option who passes the day. Then on the Saturday ask her to cancel the date and repeat the process outside the school or the park and if you want select the third option. This path will guide you automatically to ending 5

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes