4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

Hunkio

Mar 4, 2020
How the fuck do i get her pregnant?! I have confidence lvl 31, given her 3000000 yen but everytime i have sex with her i always use a condom? like how do i get rid of it?
Just have regular Sex with her, not costumes or whatever. And just go on more, and more and more again until the scene Happens. Gotta do it in the classroom or at your House.

Hunkio

Mar 4, 2020
Any ideo on how to get the true lover ending? all i can do is the cuckold one
Honestly not sure, i think on the confidence chart it said not let her have sex with her boyfriend the whole 2 weeks? Im not really sure, might be a bit of a grind. But makes sense because you only spend time with her then. If you are up to it go for it, otherwise wait for someone more wise to tell you.

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
Does anyone have a guide? there are some new things in this game and i wanna try playing it again, but i forgot the secrets
There is no guide, only answers to some specific questions about playing, maybe you can ask what you want to know here and someone will answer it instead

Jun 28, 2019
we
There is no guide, only answers to some specific questions about playing, maybe you can ask what you want to know here and someone will answer it instead
Okay, i'd like to ask where to get those helpful skills, like i remember shadow clone jutsu, you talk to that guy hiding in top left, i know there are other characters like him

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
we

Okay, i'd like to ask where to get those helpful skills, like i remember shadow clone jutsu, you talk to that guy hiding in top left, i know there are other characters like him
I think there someone with a fever in the mall, you buy him drug to cure and he will help learn to boost strength I think. And people at the part-time jobs will help you to increase stats by working good multiple times.

TuturuNisa

May 25, 2018
I just got to the second new game, transfered all my stats, the game explained the confidence level....
I go to the achivements, still level 1, i did the even more assistance for the first time (were you fuck with her), and it didnt unlock (neither the first handjob). Is my game bugged?

EDIT seems it just updated now. strange

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes