4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
With how the endings are set up, I'm guessing it's pretty hard to "skip" endings, right? Like, I've gotten Ending 1 and 2 so far, pretty much grinding loops for a bit, but I'm not gonna suddenly jump over Ending 3 with how much money I'm giving her right now, right? If the endings are based purely on how much money you've spent on her I mean.

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
With how the endings are set up, I'm guessing it's pretty hard to "skip" endings, right? Like, I've gotten Ending 1 and 2 so far, pretty much grinding loops for a bit, but I'm not gonna suddenly jump over Ending 3 with how much money I'm giving her right now, right? If the endings are based purely on how much money you've spent on her I mean.
Ending 1, 2, 3 are based on the amount of money you spent on her. I guess you could skip to ending 3 if you've already maxed her "support". Technically you could skip ending 1 (not enough money). With how the ending are set up you could get all of them in several playthroughs with saved progress.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Never thought I'd get tired of fucking her, until I got tired of grinding :HideThePain: (I have the 40x bonus on my 4th week cycle and just got the cloak) All that's left is to win her heart
:BootyTime: Kogal logic

Edit: Lmao 10 hour save ending was worth it. Great Writing , the real revelation is when you get all trophies and complete ending, Could be done sooner but I missed one interaction that had me puzzled stuck and save scumming.
1699381976276.png

Edit2: Attached my saves since (2nd save is gallery mode) since I'd like to give back for investing so much time in this View attachment Saves (save 2 gallery).rar

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Letota and Creamzo

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Ending 1, 2, 3 are based on the amount of money you spent on her. I guess you could skip to ending 3 if you've already maxed her "support". Technically you could skip ending 1 (not enough money). With how the ending are set up you could get all of them in several playthroughs with saved progress.
Ah nice, thanks for answering. So what, Endings 4 and 5 are impreg-related?

randoMcDuder

Nov 17, 2017
Yeah, I don't know. I got nearly every ending, every achievement, unlocked endless mode, and have pretty much maxed everything. I have no clue how to unlock Lover's Mode. I also cannot get the requirements for ending 4A "True Love" despite already having ending 5. Oh well.

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
Yeah, I don't know. I got nearly every ending, every achievement, unlocked endless mode, and have pretty much maxed everything. I have no clue how to unlock Lover's Mode. I also cannot get the requirements for ending 4A "True Love" despite already having ending 5. Oh well.
its slightly misleading when it says Lover's Mode because you'd think its a toggleable mode but no- to get to this mode, load a save or go on a day where nenena is on a date with her boyfriend, let them go to the mall, go there yourself and invite her to your room. Once you are in your room, walk out of your room and a prompt should come up giving you choices, from there you can choose lover's mode.

edit:
before you ask, sorry I can't help you with ending 4A but im sure that's answered somewhere in this thread.

easydoesit

Jan 15, 2018
Ah nice, thanks for answering. So what, Endings 4 and 5 are impreg-related?
You can get Ending 4 with the Deepfake item. There are two variations depending on if Nenena is pregnant or not.
You can get Ending 5 if you prevented Nenena from sleeping with her boyfriend during the two weeks. There are also two variation depending on if she is pregnant or not.

The true end is something you obtain when you have every achievement and is not a numbered ending.

eternoOOoOO

Dec 15, 2022
I downloaded the game and it was fine until the next and I got this error, does anyone know how to solve it??

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes