4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

Luu52

Jul 13, 2022
Never thought I'd get tired of fucking her, until I got tired of grinding :HideThePain: (I have the 40x bonus on my 4th week cycle and just got the cloak) All that's left is to win her heart
:BootyTime: Kogal logic

Edit: Lmao 10 hour save ending was worth it. Great Writing , the real revelation is when you get all trophies and complete ending, Could be done sooner but I missed one interaction that had me puzzled stuck and save scumming.
View attachment 3068394

Edit2: Attached my saves since (2nd save is gallery mode) since I'd like to give back for investing so much time in this View attachment 3068423
well theres a new game in the works by the dev of this so lets see if it has the same mechanics (Hopefully the same artist)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I keep forgetting to play this game again since the release.
Anyway, the one on the op is the last update right? and it's all translated?

Apr 23, 2018
This was a very very good find
From the charming art style, to Nenena's slow descent into overwhelming pleasure and the extremely sweet finale
I do not like NTR, both the Netorare and the Netori variation, (I may enjoy rape, gangbangs and sluts going for every dick in a 10 km radius but love must be loyal) but this one caught my eye because the art style was just so charming and I do not regret it
It is just slightly grindy but as a Disgaea fan and a Warframe survivor, it was not an issue
10/10 would molest a Gal at every opportunity again

I hope the developer's next work will be just as fun as this one

On a side note, if Otacchi kept all his muscles and skills in between [Spoilers], mr. boyfriend would've never even try to punch him during ending 5
Because, if he has the stats I got him by that point, Otacchi would've been less of a frail nerd and more of a very perverted Hulk

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
I think the game maker planning to update the game with Live2D, while also developing new game? There are some posts on his Ci-En page that sound like it.

ThePumpkin

Dec 15, 2021
anyone have version 2.6? I bought both the game encore and the new 2.6 version from dl site but Whenever i try to upgrade the old encore from version 1.12 to 1.13 etc up to 2.6 it says unable to open udm file
It also came with the game itself as 2.6 but it always says missing image retry.

so to make my life easier does anyone have the 2.6 version?

Mikkiko lover

Aug 11, 2022
You can get Ending 4 with the Deepfake item. There are two variations depending on if Nenena is pregnant or not.
You can get Ending 5 if you prevented Nenena from sleeping with her boyfriend during the two weeks. There are also two variation depending on if she is pregnant or not.

The true end is something you obtain when you have every achievement and is not a numbered ending.
i'm trying to figure out how to get the damn sex toy bondage part but i can't fucking figure it out i have played this atless 4 times an still cant find that item or how to cum inside her

Mikkiko lover

Aug 11, 2022
Ending 1, 2, 3 are based on the amount of money you spent on her. I guess you could skip to ending 3 if you've already maxed her "support". Technically you could skip ending 1 (not enough money). With how the ending are set up you could get all of them in several playthroughs with saved progress.
i been trying to get the toy and the cloak that seems like forever i can't seem to get them am i missing something i know i maxed out her support thing at 9 right?

Hunkio

Mar 4, 2020
You need to have high confidence, check your achievements and aim for that. Sooner or later the secret store in the Mall opens and then you can do a lot more stuff.

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
i been trying to get the toy and the cloak that seems like forever i can't seem to get them am i missing something i know i maxed out her support thing at 9 right?
If you can do her without condom then you are maxxed support level. Check your confidence, is it high enough?

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
i'm trying to figure out how to get the damn sex toy bondage part but i can't fucking figure it out i have played this atless 4 times an still cant find that item or how to cum inside her
Try Even more assistance , then chose More (not More 2 or More 3) until the game ask if you want to skip event. Then you maxxed Assistance level

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Need a bit of help cause I don't know what I did, if I did anything at all. When I first dl, the game ran smooth and had no issues but the second time around that I downloaded it, the game, possibly Joiplay just became extremely slow and began stuttering to the point I simply couldn't play it.

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
Need a bit of help cause I don't know what I did, if I did anything at all. When I first dl, the game ran smooth and had no issues but the second time around that I downloaded it, the game, possibly Joiplay just became extremely slow and began stuttering to the point I simply couldn't play it.
Probably because of Joiplay update, try revert back to old version. Where did you got your Joiplay from?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So the rest of the game is fun... but the final ending seems like an enormous slog?

To get the last couple of trophies/ranks of confidence i need to fertilize Nenena 1/3/9 times.
Ok.
Except obviously you can only get her pregnant once per playthrough, so is this really asking me to do nine more playthroughs after I've already seen 99.999% of the game's content just to see the final ending?

I get that it's supposed to be a victory lap, but isn't that a bit much?
Hell, I already have the gallery unlocked, I can see whatever scene I want whenever I want to.

need to be Saturday, told her to date her bf in town, convince her to go to your room, have enough stats and all the items needed.
Do you remember how exactly you do this? Keep her overnight, I mean.
I've done it before, but I can't seem to trigger it anymore, I don't remember which option you pick.
I'd assumed that you'd either select it at the bed or door, but those seem to be no-gos.
Talking to Nenena herself, More Assistance and Even More Assistance don't seem to do it? I'm just doing the normal scene and it's ending.
Do I need to stop at a certain point or do a specific position?

easydoesit

Jan 15, 2018
To get the last couple of trophies/ranks of confidence i need to fertilize Nenena 1/3/9 times.
Ok.
Except obviously you can only get her pregnant once per playthrough, so is this really asking me to do nine more playthroughs after I've already seen 99.999% of the game's content just to see the final ending?
Nah, fertilizing Nenena can happen multiple times per playthrough as long as she isn't pregnant. The game considers her to be fertilized whenever it rolls for her to be pregnant or not at the end of a day, even if it fails the roll.

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
So the rest of the game is fun... but the final ending seems like an enormous slog?

Ok.

I get that it's supposed to be a victory lap, but isn't that a bit much?
Hell, I already have the gallery unlocked, I can see whatever scene I want whenever I want to.

Do you remember how exactly you do this? Keep her overnight, I mean.
I've done it before, but I can't seem to trigger it anymore, I don't remember which option you pick.
I'd assumed that you'd either select it at the bed or door, but those seem to be no-gos.
Talking to Nenena herself, More Assistance and Even More Assistance don't seem to do it? I'm just doing the normal scene and it's ending.
Do I need to stop at a certain point or do a specific position?
No fertilizing and impregnating are treated differently in game, after fertilizing her then there is a check when you go to sleep whether she is impregnated or not, if she isn't you can fertilize her again, and repeat over the course of the 2 weeks for the trophy.

To keep her overnight you need to cancel her saturday date meet her outside when she's not in heat, and invite her to your house then the option to her overnight appears. NOTE it does take over 100 lust to be capable of doing this otherwise you just invite her to your house and she leaves after, I recommend that on Friday before ending the day go to the movies until you have at least 150 lust, end the day without her sleeping with her bf and doing as described.

Now with those questions answered I have no guilt in putting a new question, what event is the last outfit a part of, I have done everything in the game including spending the 1mil, but I don't know where the outfit is used.

easydoesit

Jan 15, 2018
Now with those questions answered I have no guilt in putting a new question, what event is the last outfit a part of, I have done everything in the game including spending the 1mil, but I don't know where the outfit is used.
In endless mode, bring her around with you around town and speak to the old man in front of one of the houses. It should trigger a conversation about the last outfit.

Reactions: Kalkrion

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
To keep her overnight you need to cancel her saturday date meet her outside when she's not in heat, and invite her to your house then the option to her overnight appears. NOTE it does take over 100 lust to be capable of doing this otherwise you just invite her to your house and she leaves after, I recommend that on Friday before ending the day go to the movies until you have at least 150 lust, end the day without her sleeping with her bf and doing as described.
Ah, I was having her go on the date and then having her leave the date to come to my room.
I forgot that you can invite her to your room while she's out and about in town.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Kinda suprising that this dev doesn't have any other games. This is pretty good.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes