4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

Hunkio

Mar 4, 2020
Kinda suprising that this dev doesn't have any other games. This is pretty good.
Dev is working on another Game like this, someone already shared some pictures here. The Girl is gonna be an Elven Succubus Wife i think, and you are an Alchemist probably relieving some of her Succubus problems. Hope we will get some more Info on that soon, but it looks interesting!

Reactions: Daff/TTATT/

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Question, what the hell does the cleaning sheet do? It doesn't specify exactly other than removing stains.

TokyoD

Apr 7, 2020
How did you get it to run on steam deck? I got an OLED on the way
I have older version but, when I downloaded it just extract files in new folder and moved then to sd card, then i just opened steam and presed add non steam game then clicked on game exe. Then went back to gameing mode, then went to that game options and pressed options>copabilty>force to use compabilty tool. Then it worked. (sorry not for bad English)
Edit - it works for many game that way

Reactions: flynn1986

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
New game is in development, Netori theme, fantasy world. Check dev's ci-en page for weekly announcement.
I don't understand how Ci-En is supposed to work. I click on articles to see his latest posts, I select the last four articles to open in separate tabs (because they have images of a character who isn't from Encode Encore).
The site opens the same article four times, none of which have the image that I clicked on.
It's just him thanking someone for a donation or something?

I can't see anything about a new-game on this site, but I can barely navigate the site to begin with, and i'm having to filter it all through google translate anyway.
Ugh, nevermind.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
How do I max her assistance lvl? I've spent over 700k already on her and I'm still lvl 9. (Edit: make that 1 million)

Last edited:

jclarke

Feb 10, 2019
How am I supposed to use the teleporter after I get it? It says I should be able to "use an item to return home," but the passcode itself doesn't seem to be the item, since it's just as greyed out as the rest of the passcodes I've gotten so far, and I don't have anything new in either "items" or "key items" (or any new uses for existing items) so it's looking so far like I don't have any way of using it at all?

Reactions: flynn1986

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
I don't understand how Ci-En is supposed to work. I click on articles to see his latest posts, I select the last four articles to open in separate tabs (because they have images of a character who isn't from Encode Encore).
The site opens the same article four times, none of which have the image that I clicked on.
It's just him thanking someone for a donation or something?

I can't see anything about a new-game on this site, but I can barely navigate the site to begin with, and i'm having to filter it all through google translate anyway.
Ugh, nevermind.
he hidden the articles to non-logged in people, and non followers, the default is just he thanking and link to buy Encore. 1703138053480.png

nonna.

Jun 26, 2020
is there a way to get Nenena to stay the night on the weekends or something?
You can only do this on Saturday.
Talk to Nenena at the bus stop and cancel her date with her bf.
Talk to her at any location in the town.
Take her to your house. (This choice needs 80 Lust but I recommend you have 150+ to be sure)
Then choose the last option and she will stay at your house until Sunday.
How am I supposed to use the teleporter after I get it?
It's in "Skills" not "Item".

cpantoja0311

Oct 14, 2023
Is this game done updating cause i think i did everything but I saw for when you take her home during her date there was a editors note stating that walking with her through the city is gonna be implemented just not sure if Dev is finished with this game

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes