4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
Is this game done updating cause i think i did everything but I saw for when you take her home during her date there was a editors note stating that walking with her through the city is gonna be implemented just not sure if Dev is finished with this game
The game is finished, you can walk with her in the city in already implemented, required to clear the game and get some other requirements.

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
Yes but at least for me it's to heavy and stutters, so I want to know if anyone has a compressed version.
I don't know much about compressing game, so I tried by compressing the images. the audio is harder to compress so I leave it at that. Here is my attempt as compressing the game, , original is 619MB. I played a bit, nothing happened so far. Scan it on VirusTotal if you want to. I still suggest you to go back to older version of Joiplay if encounter lag because I was, too, when I tried newer version on their website.

Last edited:

Nutaku9999

Feb 5, 2023
I don't know much about compressing game, so I tried by compressing the images. the audio is harder to compress so I leave it at that. Here is my attempt as compressing the game, 340MB, original is 619MB. I played a bit, nothing happened so far. Scan it on VirusTotal if you want to. I still suggest you to go back to older version of Joiplay if encounter lag because I was, too, when I tried newer version on their website.
do you still have the apk for the older joiplay?
I cant seem to find any functional one on the internet.

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (1.25):

Tested On: Endeavor OS (Arch)
This port should also work with non Arch based distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Linux Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (1.25):

x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

Other Mac/OSX Ports

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes