4.30 star(s) 59 Votes
Jul 23, 2023
how do you get premium membership ? I'm at confidence level 25.
someone said it's on movie theater on right counter, but it's doesn't sell it.
also how many confidence do you need to go through right side of the mall so you can buy a toys?
go to the cinema, on your right near the toilet behind the stand

Allisee

May 23, 2018
go to the cinema, on your right near the toilet behind the stand
yes it's on right behind the counter, but they didn't sell it.
Screenshot (1756).png

To get through to the right side of the mall, you need to see ending 3, and started another loop. You'll know you're on the right track when the opening is a little different from the other NG+. I don't know the conditions for the special Movie Clerk, even though I got the Pass.
thanks for the explanation

Last edited:

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
What is the amount of pregnancy content ?
It's ending-only.
Ending 4a is the True Love route where you have her break off from her boyfriend and marry her. She'd be having your baby.
Ending 4b is the Netori route, where you impregnate her but she marries her boyfriend. You still visit her often and have sex due to the baby was yours.

yes it's on right behind the counter, but they didn't sell it.
The Premium Ticket guy randomly appears, he looks different from the usual cashier. Just travel back and forth between maps until he appears.

BTW, for anyone who never figured it, the game's title is a wordplay.

Encode = enkou de.
With enkou being 'compensated dating'.
The fifth ending appends the 'encore', which now makes the entire phrase 'enkou de encore', or 'once more, (starting from) compensated dating', which is really sweet.

Last edited:

haloharry

Dec 16, 2018
It's ending-only.
Ending 4a is the True Love route where you have her break off from her boyfriend and marry her. She'd be having your baby.
Ending 4b is the Netori route, where you impregnate her but she marries her boyfriend. You still visit her often and have sex due to the baby was yours.

The Premium Ticket guy randomly appears, he looks different from the usual cashier. Just travel back and forth between maps until he appears.

BTW, for anyone who never figured it, the game's title is a wordplay.

Encore = enkou de.
With enkou being 'compensated dating'.
The fifth ending appends the 'encore', which now makes the entire phrase 'enkou de encore', or 'once more, (starting from) compensated dating', which is really sweet.
how do you get one of the few endings I have yet to get

jsojoo13

Apr 19, 2019
I think I got a bug. I got the true ending before ending 5, and every time I follow the exact steps, I don't have the option to invite her to my house.

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
How do I enter the Future Store? The game doesn't let me. Do I have to trigger something? Do I have to get a specific trophy? And what assistance option makes her climax from the clit? I have her stuck at 5 and I need 5 more for the trophy.

Last edited:

LeMon Meh

Jun 22, 2022
How do I enter the Future Store? The game doesn't let me. Do I have to trigger something? Do I have to get a specific trophy? And what assistance option makes her climax from the clit? I have her stuck at 5 and I need 5 more for the trophy.
I think the blatant assistance will do that.
About the Future Store u need to see ending 3 then go to the left of the mall. (I was confident 30 when I got to the store)

Allisee

May 23, 2018
u need to get ending 3 first, then the store clerk will appear on door front of your house. assistance option are random, just keep choose blatantly harassment or harassment on outdoors

boylnwza

Aug 1, 2020
I'm in endless mode and bought ??? for 1 million and now what?
I can't walk around with Nenena

*I can now. You have to go to the mall and invite her to your house and just walk out the and the choice will appear

Last edited:

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
How do i get first anal scene?
You need access to the Future Shop (so, finish ending 3), then I think you need to have level at 21, then RNG needs to give you a certain starting scene (I think it was doggy style) when you choose Even More Assistance, followed by More 2.

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
so, all the sex scenes are just the girl having sex with a black silhouette of a penis/hands like in the previews? I found those arts unimmersive when the author doesn't care to include the person fucking the heroine.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado
4.30 star(s) 59 Votes