• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
anyway to get unlimited money?
Use this website
Drag the save file onto the webpage and then, edit Gold on the webpage. After the edit, scroll all the way down, download the save file and use that save file.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Her BF is an immoral cheating selfish piece of crap. Bastard deserves to get cucked. This is probably the only kind of NTR I like.

Reactions: cielhero
Nov 11, 2021
Iirc, as long you clear the game/the first loop once, you gain access to the building on the top right, which is the memory vault. I might be wrong on the condition(clear), but that's the location.
Oh, you mean the one running renovations? There must be another condition since it's still closed. I've already got max assistance, so that's not it. I got ending three, that's not it, it unlocks the future store. It might be a an item or something... I'm still playing so I'll just find out by myself. Thank you for giving me the location.

liliana9

Oct 10, 2020
confidence, how to increase confidence, assistance max, how to get assistance max, heart icon, money, cheat, how to cheat money, how to get more money, action points, how to get more action points

saw this got updated a few times and even added a new DLC with clothing variants so i had to hop back on...

like others have mentioned, confidence is a counter to how many achievements you have attained. you either can grind through them, or like the one mentioned above and edit Variable#182. if you really need me to hold your hand then in a save editor:

Gold = Yen/Money
MyHP = your Stamina
MHP = your max Stamina
MyMp = your Lust
MMP = your max Lust (but it's maxed out at 9999)
Variable#4 = the number of action points you have
Variable#5 = the maximum number of action points you have
Variable#182 = confidence

a few people wrote about assistance max level and i didn't really find the information helpful (as in it wasn't enough for me because im dumb), so if you were struggling to get assistance max, you pretty much need to see every cutscene per level, per sex position, and per More choice, and then you get an option where it asks something like "Would you like to skip first xxxx (raw for example) scene?" if you get that option that pretty much means you're either going to go to the next assistance level, or hit the max one (if it's raw). there is a chance that you don't actually have to see every single cutscene per level, but that's what i have figured out.

a few things i figured out from playing is that if you wanted to raise your confidence earlier, but were annoyed that the scenes are randomized, if you have the ability to do so, go to the mall and go to the clothing store. if there is an exclamation mark on the clerk (idk when this happens), that means you have the option to buy clothes for Nenena. these clothes come with certain sex scenes, so if you were looking for anal climax or cum in ass, you can use those clothing options to get the achievements. for example, swim suit and gym clothes have the anal sex scenes.

not only that, but if you want to see a specific scene outside the clubroom, but Nenena is in heat (she has a heart icon above her head), you can call her with your smartphone and choose the option to calm her down, in which she is no longer in heat. i was so annoyed when she was in heat and i had to skip through the cutscenes because i was trying to see the non-heat options where i finally passed the confidence check. i didn't even know this was a thing until a disturbing amount of time in loool.

to prevent Nenena from having sex with her boyfriend, you kinda have to save scum it because i assume it's a dice roll. this can be done by Even more assistance -> literally any of the more options -> complete the entire option-chain, and then saving before you go to sleep so that if you do get the message (some item in the store to the right in the mall), you can return saves.

i got so annoyed on ending 4/ that i rage played through to get ending 5 to save my glorious slutty blonde queen from this cheating bastard 1712904704992.png
might've spent a little too long on this game i can't lie...

Reactions: berbee
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes