4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

pepechico

Mar 20, 2021
... ...

i got so annoyed on ending 4/ that i rage played through to get ending 5 to save my glorious slutty blonde queen from this cheating bastard
might've spent a little too long on this game i can't lie...
I feel u bro

Sep 23, 2021
confidence, how to increase confidence, assistance max, how to get assistance max, heart icon, money, cheat, how to cheat money, how to get more money, action points, how to get more action points

saw this got updated a few times and even added a new DLC with clothing variants so i had to hop back on...

like others have mentioned, confidence is a counter to how many achievements you have attained. you either can grind through them, or like the one mentioned above and edit Variable#182. if you really need me to hold your hand then in a save editor:

Gold = Yen/Money
MyHP = your Stamina
MHP = your max Stamina
MyMp = your Lust
MMP = your max Lust (but it's maxed out at 9999)
Variable#4 = the number of action points you have
Variable#5 = the maximum number of action points you have
Variable#182 = confidence

a few people wrote about assistance max level and i didn't really find the information helpful (as in it wasn't enough for me because im dumb), so if you were struggling to get assistance max, you pretty much need to see every cutscene per level, per sex position, and per More choice, and then you get an option where it asks something like "Would you like to skip first xxxx (raw for example) scene?" if you get that option that pretty much means you're either going to go to the next assistance level, or hit the max one (if it's raw). there is a chance that you don't actually have to see every single cutscene per level, but that's what i have figured out.

a few things i figured out from playing is that if you wanted to raise your confidence earlier, but were annoyed that the scenes are randomized, if you have the ability to do so, go to the mall and go to the clothing store. if there is an exclamation mark on the clerk (idk when this happens), that means you have the option to buy clothes for Nenena. these clothes come with certain sex scenes, so if you were looking for anal climax or cum in ass, you can use those clothing options to get the achievements. for example, swim suit and gym clothes have the anal sex scenes.

not only that, but if you want to see a specific scene outside the clubroom, but Nenena is in heat (she has a heart icon above her head), you can call her with your smartphone and choose the option to calm her down, in which she is no longer in heat. i was so annoyed when she was in heat and i had to skip through the cutscenes because i was trying to see the non-heat options where i finally passed the confidence check. i didn't even know this was a thing until a disturbing amount of time in loool.

to prevent Nenena from having sex with her boyfriend, you kinda have to save scum it because i assume it's a dice roll. this can be done by Even more assistance -> literally any of the more options -> complete the entire option-chain, and then saving before you go to sleep so that if you do get the message (some item in the store to the right in the mall), you can return saves.

i got so annoyed on ending 4/ that i rage played through to get ending 5 to save my glorious slutty blonde queen from this cheating bastard View attachment 3532470
might've spent a little too long on this game i can't lie...
there is a device that tell the % chance of she going to have sex with the bf, but it kinda bug. What I do is farm like mad, open the other ending and on the last run, bed her everyday that she suppose to go on date. She can't go with her bf if she is exhaust. Take longer (initially) than cheat, but your stamina scale really crazy later on anyway.

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Any fix for the game being beyond laggy on joiplay or is it just inevitable? It wasn't always suffering crazy lag, I lost stuff and ended up getting my things together later yet now I'm running under 10 fps lol

Popster99

Jan 7, 2022
100% save as of latest version, top right of the map has a gallery building just walk through the doors

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
Any fix for the game being beyond laggy on joiplay or is it just inevitable? It wasn't always suffering crazy lag, I lost stuff and ended up getting my things together later yet now I'm running under 10 fps lol
Try lower version of Joiplay. That lag on all game not just this one

devlar2021#

Aug 30, 2022
total noob question but i have a mostly completed save (only missing the love ending) for those intrested how would i share my save file?, also how tf do i get the love ending it says "conditions not met" but doesnt tell me anything about what the conditions for it are

Fufkcace

Feb 18, 2021
hey guys just for reference this is what the premium membership ticket guy looks like, if you see him early on do not ignore him i only saw this guy like 4 hours into the game ticket.jpg

Mar 24, 2019
Alright I got a question, this is my second time playing this game, and while I've reached NG+ before, I haven't on this file-

I remember there being a NG+ shop as well as the premium theater stuff, so I can get all that myself, but I NEVER figured out how to get some of the other skills in the game that I know exist, but could never find or figure out how to learn or trigger their event-

I got all 3 of the basic work books, am working towards NG+, and all that, but how do I get these abilities I never got on my first time playing?

Fast Resting Yoga
The Meaning of Labor
Shadow Clone Jutsu
Sex and Life
Daily Training

And while I'm at it, how do I get Cold Medicine and the Infinity Elixir?
I've nearly 100% complete the game before, but these are the questions I could never figure out on my own after multiple NG+ runs, is it a time locked thing or what? I could cheat these in if I really wanted to, but I'd much rather learn what the puzzle(s) I'm missing even is.

I feel like I've talked to every NPC in the game before, and still could never find what I was looking for.

Sidenote: There REALLY needs to be a guide for this game.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2021
Alright I got a question, this is my second time playing this game, and while I've reached NG+ before, I haven't on this file-

I remember there being a NG+ shop as well as the premium theater stuff, so I can get all that myself, but I NEVER figured out how to get some of the other skills in the game that I know exist, but could never find or figure out how to learn or trigger their event-

I got all 3 of the basic work books, am working towards NG+, and all that, but how do I get these abilities I never got on my first time playing?

Fast Resting Yoga
The Meaning of Labor
Shadow Clone Jutsu
Sex and Life
Daily Training

And while I'm at it, how do I get Cold Medicine and the Infinity Elixir?
I've nearly 100% complete the game before, but these are the questions I could never figure out on my own after multiple NG+ runs, is it a time locked thing or what? I could cheat these in if I really wanted to, but I'd much rather learn what the puzzle(s) I'm missing even is.

I feel like I've talked to every NPC in the game before, and still could never find what I was looking for.

Sidenote: There REALLY needs to be a guide for this game.
I don't think the cold medicine exists. As for other NPCs, the developer included a memo among the game files that hints their location. I don't know which is which.

◆For those who still cannot proceed◆
  • A woman who appears near public baths from Wednesday to Thursday seems to be saying something meaningful!
  • Now that I think about it, there seems to be a TV in the main character's room...?
◆For those who do not understand the meaning of fortune telling◆
  • On Tuesday in the library (upper right building) behind the sign-like object on the right...?
  • In the shadow of the tree under the convenience store parking lot on Thursday...?
  • When I investigated the detached wall at the bottom right of the public bath on Friday...?

Mar 24, 2019
Thanks, I think, I'll try that stuff out, only issue is that I can't read the "read me" file in the game files, it's mostly a load of random characters with occasionally some text that actually makes sense, I WAS even gonna try to read what seemed to be the Japanese "strategy memo" but that's entirely unreadable and doesn't even have Japanese characters in it, let alone English.

Are the text files corrupted or am I ignorant?

Edit: Figured it out, had to open the file in browser instead, and it just says exactly what that post says.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I don't think the cold medicine exists. As for other NPCs, the developer included a memo among the game files that hints their location. I don't know which is which.

◆For those who still cannot proceed◆
  • A woman who appears near public baths from Wednesday to Thursday seems to be saying something meaningful!
  • Now that I think about it, there seems to be a TV in the main character's room...?
◆For those who do not understand the meaning of fortune telling◆
  • On Tuesday in the library (upper right building) behind the sign-like object on the right...?
  • In the shadow of the tree under the convenience store parking lot on Thursday...?
  • When I investigated the detached wall at the bottom right of the public bath on Friday...?
I thought i'd 100%'ed the game, but I don't remember some of this stuff.
The woman outside the public baths mentioned TV fortunte-telling, but when you look at the TV in the MC's room, he just says that he doesn't have time to watch that.

What's up with that?

Mar 24, 2019
I will say, you'd think that SOMEONE in this thread would know how to get the cold medicine or infinity elixer, or even how to access the fortune telling feature on the tv.

I know for a fact they're in the game, because they show up in the code.

Cold medicine has the description
""Tastes like **** but it works!!" is what it says..."

And Infinity Elixer has the following.
"A complete and utter disregard for the game! Fully restores your action points and energy. Live like a real otaku."

What's more, the items and descriptions have already been translated, so they HAVE TO BE AVAILABLE IN THIS RELEASE, otherwise they never would've been translated if they weren't obtainable.

At this point, I might just start translating various switches in the game to see if there's a hint about these features at all.

I've also been able to find the switches for the other power ups, so there's gotta be SOMETHING. It's bizarre how little people actually seem to know about this game.

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2019
So it turns out getting the cold medicine (which I still haven't figured out how to get without cheating) lets you get daily training by giving it to the sick guy, which doubles all your stat boost gains from working.

So that IS IN THE GAME SOMEWHERE, somehow. The rest I still don't know in terms of the elixer and medicine itself, and the fortune telling...and the last unknown skill called Sex and Life...

Mar 24, 2019
Whelp, I have officially had an easier time breaking the space time continuum and getting the infinity elixir than I have trying to find a bottle of cold medicine.

(I realized that to get the elixir you just need to 100% all achievements)

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes