4.30 star(s) 59 Votes
Jun 22, 2019
Sorry if this has already been answered but Im taking Nenena home with me from the mall and once we are there it shows me a heart event/bubble over my bed. But when I interact with the bed I can only go to sleep (which ends the day). Is there a special event I fail to trigger when I have her at home? Or does it only indicate that i can have sex with her in my bed by choosing "even more assistance" (like normal) ?

Mar 24, 2019
guys are there any cheats for the game
The best you're gonna get in terms of cheats is a program called "MTool", it lets you change your stats, add abilities, and add items when you're using it on RPGMaker games, it also has a built in money cheat, although most of your information is gonna be under "variables" or "var" tab, and most of the tags in the game's code are still Japanese so you'd have to translate the variables you think might be what you're after like I did-

It's only more complicated because this game is natively in Japanese, though most of the items and skills are entirely in English, so they're easier to cheat if you wanted-

Though you might break some flags if you start adding items and skills before you're supposed to get them, I would recommend looking for your core stats (Daily AP, Max Stamina, Stamina recovery), and just change those variables, I think from memory they might be close together in the cheat list but I could be wrong you can also use "Ctrl + F" to search for numbers and values in the list to narrow it down.

Hope that helps, if you wanna use MTool, type it into google, and you can download it either from "mtool . app" or AdventCirno's patreon (it's free, only the translation features are paid for, the cheating and everything else is stuff anyone can use). I would recommend going through the Patreon, just to be safe. There's also a download somewhere on F95Zone, but I can't remember the thread.

Mar 24, 2019
Sorry if this has already been answered but Im taking Nenena home with me from the mall and once we are there it shows me a heart event/bubble over my bed. But when I interact with the bed I can only go to sleep (which ends the day). Is there a special event I fail to trigger when I have her at home? Or does it only indicate that i can have sex with her in my bed by choosing "even more assistance" (like normal) ?
Honestly, can you screenshot it? I've never seen anything like that before and don't know if it's a glitch or not.

DudeComesUp23

Nov 7, 2021
In order to get the true ending, you have to have 2 requirements:
1)Don't let Nenena have sex with her bf, which means you have to do "Even more assistance" every single day, especially Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, you have to make her cancel her date by talk to her in the bus station.
2) On Saturday of the 2nd week, cancel her date like usual and then invite her to your house (You have to have at least 950 action points which can be farmed by working at the convenience store)

nonna.

Jun 26, 2020
You need a "Fast Resting Yoga" skill, this skill will unlock a "Take a nap" command at your bed.
You can get this skill only on Thursday by talk to a cat in the trees below the convenience store.

To have a scene locked behind a hidden skill? Yeah, I know right?

lekam

Jan 9, 2023
I try to play with joiplay but sometimes the game is really lagging,anyone know how to fix this?

Jun 22, 2019
You need a "Fast Resting Yoga" skill, this skill will unlock a "Take a nap" command at your bed.
You can get this skill only on Thursday by talk to a cat in the trees below the convenience store.

To have a scene locked behind a hidden skill? Yeah, I know right?
Oh wow thank you. That answers my question.

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
I want to ask, why I can't trigger the "South" horny scene? Already saw all the scene that appear on town when she's horny, but on South part, talked to her when Heart icon pop up, there's no scene?

Mar 24, 2019
I want to ask, why I can't trigger the "South" horny scene? Already saw all the scene that appear on town when she's horny, but on South part, talked to her when Heart icon pop up, there's no scene?
If you mean the one when she's at the bus stop, you need to be standing BEHIND her since the boyfriend is there, you'll know you're in the right spot when you walk into a box behind the vending machine and can't see your character.

Reactions: Bubulae

CharlieGrey

Oct 8, 2022
Hi everyone, here is a set of Uncensored images for version 1.25, edited by myself feel free to use share modify etc. i have not tested every scene.
so looks like i need more posts before posting files... I'm a dumb ass n didn't read the rules properly sigh. ill post some more n then try again. i cant get the link to show in this post so use the link in post #975 two after this one

Last edited:

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
Anyone know how the progress is going on the new Game?
combat mechanic is in development (15/6). Author now is in hospital for urethral stones treatment. Currently taking a break from production and blogging the progression (20/6).
From Ci-en page and machine translations.

Hunkio

Mar 4, 2020
combat mechanic is in development (15/6). Author now is in hospital for urethral stones treatment. Currently taking a break from production and blogging the progression (20/6).
From Ci-en page and machine translations.
Thanks for the Update! Hope the Dev feels better soon, and the game is gonna have Combat? Sounds interesting, hope there isnt gonna be some weird NTR attached to it, Netorari is peak.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
hey, i mostly play renpy and not rpgm, so dont have experience.

the game said, i can invite her in my room during mall. but i cant see the option, where can i?
i saw some sreenshot here, with 100+ap and 100k+ spend money, how?
i can get daily 4-6 points and if work in shop it is +1 /each - ap
i can get 100-2500 yen /each work
2 week is short for that much grind. something should have i missed, but what?
thx for any tips

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes