4.30 star(s) 60 Votes
Mar 24, 2019
Missing 2 skill, is my game have bugs?

*Wednesday: Go to mall, walk to drug store, get cold medicine from the middle square of the middle shelf on the LEFT side of the store. (Two squares right and four squares off of the purple girl next to the freezers) Then give cold medicine to the sick ninja/man in the top right of the same store.

Can't get the medicine even weeks pass.
View attachment 3919695

*Saturday: Talk to the mumbling old man in the book store 10 times in a row in the mall.
Can't get skill when talk 10 or more
View attachment 3919696
I would ask-
1. if you interacted with the shelf, like you would to talk to someone. If you're clicking it to try and interact you may be clicking too high for it to trigger (you're standing at the right part, but the shelf is 2 squares tall, only the lower square by where your character's feet are at can be interacted with), just checking since small mistakes can miss the interact prompt since it's a bit finnicky.

2. did you install the patch at the top of the thread or the recent uncensored patch someone else made? I know this works on both the normal download without the patch that fixes fortune, AND with the patch that fixes fortune telling since I did it with both, but I haven't installed the uncensored patch so I don't know if maybe that might have some bugs in it like what happened when the game got translated.

3. Most importantly, is this your first playthrough on this save, or are you in New Game Plus? I'm assuming you're posting this because you got the other hidden skills, but not these two, and I can't help but notice your action points are really low despite being on different days in both screenshots, which makes me think this is your first playthrough. It COULD be that those two skills are locked until you reach your second playthrough, as that unlocks multiple new mechanics involving Lust (which is what the old man's skill is supposed to help with), AND new and faster ways to work to boost your stats and cash faster, which is what the guy who needs cold medicine is supposed to help with.

It could be that you can only get these on your second playthrough after you've already gotten an ending. Since the game is really meant to last multiple playthroughs. Also, if this is your first playthrough, I recommend working each different job relatively evenly. Construction gives more max stamina, bath house gives more stamina recovery (so you can actually refill all your stamina when you sleep or unlock the ability to nap), and convenience store gives more AP/actions per day which is probably the most important stat in the game, since it can also be exchanged for stamina but not vice versa.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Missing 2 skill, is my game have bugs?

*Wednesday: Go to mall, walk to drug store, get cold medicine from the middle square of the middle shelf on the LEFT side of the store. (Two squares right and four squares off of the purple girl next to the freezers) Then give cold medicine to the sick ninja/man in the top right of the same store.

Can't get the medicine even weeks pass.
View attachment 3919695

*Saturday: Talk to the mumbling old man in the book store 10 times in a row in the mall.
Can't get skill when talk 10 or more
View attachment 3919696
i missed these two skills too. i figured out, it isnt work only after ending (3) but not sure

Reactions: Ballistic 9029
4.30 star(s) 60 Votes