4.30 star(s) 60 Votes

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
Can't seem to find the Cold Medicine for the Sick Man at the Mall's Drugstore, can anyone point out to me where / how I get it? It's on Wednesday, is it the first week or the second week? Where should I interract to obtain it? Who should I talk to?
Check the shelf in the pharmacy store at the mall.

Mar 24, 2019
I checked all of the shelves. Can you point out which one in specific?
Two squares to the right and four squares down from the purple hair girl.

It's just below the top left section of shelves, literally right in the middle.

And make sure it's Wednesday, and maybe check if you're on your second playthrough or not.

Which week in the playthrough doesn't matter, but you might need to be in NG+ if you're not already.

KonoDiavoloDa

Dec 4, 2021
Two squares to the right and four squares down from the purple hair girl.

It's just below the top left section of shelves, literally right in the middle.

And make sure it's Wednesday, and maybe check if you're on your second playthrough or not.

Which week in the playthrough doesn't matter, but you might need to be in NG+ if you're not already.
I'm on New Game+ or my 2nd Play through. First week's Wednesday, I checked every shelf, nothing.

Mar 24, 2019
Lust Manager? I haven't gotten anything like that.
If you haven't gotten your first passcode yet it might not work-

Lust Manager is the first of a line of permanent items, you're supposed to get it after you complete the main game at least once-

You'll know when stuff like that opens up because they'll be a cutscene that plays after the start of a playthrough of a guy in a uniform giving you the lust manager.

After that, you should be able to find everything, until then though, just keep trying to build confidence and get more new endings.

CharlieGrey

Oct 8, 2022
Official English translation announced. Shiravune may or may not be doing an uncensored release though which would be a bummer.

Thanks for the info MuninKai.
On a side note you mentioned uncensored release if he doesn't release one,
I posted my own uncensored version of the images earlier you can try those. I'm not sure about the correct reporting process to get it linked to the front page though.

OK that worked lets try the Zip. Here is the full set of uncensored images
View attachment 3775425

Reactions: MuninKai
4.30 star(s) 60 Votes