VN Ren'Py Abandoned Endless Summer [v0.23] [MrPinkCookie]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
So each planned update will be significantly larger , at least twice the size, then the inital release..? since stated that they will bring at least an hour (implying 1000+ renders..) of content, that's a high bar to set.. cudos!
Bar not really that high if those 1000 renders are every 6 months or a year. If that was every month, yeah, that would be insane.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Endless Summer [0.23] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Mac (2.1 GB/ 276 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Well, here's the attempt with the WT recommendations (+ some more add. game settings)

Edit Sept. 24, 2022
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.19
(only available on the dev's itch.io page so far)
New: some more game settings + named saves

Download Mod v0.19 (~3MB)
Workupload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.1a (~475MB)
Workupload -

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2061509 View attachment 2061510 View attachment 2061511
thx for the mod update KoGa3~ :LOL:

Reactions: KoGa3

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Is this the free version? Patreon version has 4 extra animations.

Current Features (Chapter 1+Chapter 2):

• 1,200+ static Full HD images
  • 5,500+ lines of code
  • 9 x 30 FPS Full HD animations (+4 in the bonus version)
  • Music and Sound FX
  • Interact with the characters via a mobile phone
  • 17 characters as of Chapter 2 (more to come)
  • Quests affecting the story line

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: EthanHunt95

ZRose

Aug 14, 2020
Well, here's the attempt with the WT recommendations (+ some more add. game settings)

Edit Sept. 24, 2022
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.19
(only available on the dev's itch.io page so far)
New: some more game settings + named saves

Download Mod v0.19 (~3MB)
Workupload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.1a (~475MB)
Workupload -

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2061509 View attachment 2061510 View attachment 2061511
Android update sir

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I'm finding very funny how many young MCs are so tired after trips and first thing to do is taking naps. I'm from Europe and I don't have a feeling how big States are,but cmon, it can't be that long to travel from place to place and end up dead tired,especially at that age.
I've heard this before, and while the States aren't Russia... they are pretty big. I live in a moderate size state, and it is about 5 hours on the highways from one end to the other north to south. Crossing a big state like Texas or Alaska can take way longer. Googlemaps could tell you. The US IIRC is larger than the entirity of Europe, and I've heard you can cross entire countries there in the time it can take to cross some states (especially on the autobhan, speed limits here are usually 65mph/104kph on highways). Of course, how tired you could/should get can vary.

Reactions: phreadom

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
As a heads up to the dev, images 1208 to 1222 have the guy's fingers curling around and sticking back out through hand by his knuckles. Looks freaky. Dev's probably not on here, but if they are, heads up.

Reactions: VOYEUR and Chronos7

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I've heard this before, and while the States aren't Russia... they are pretty big. I live in a moderate size state, and it is about 5 hours on the highways from one end to the other north to south. Crossing a big state like Texas or Alaska can take way longer. Googlemaps could tell you. The US IIRC is larger than the entirity of Europe, and I've heard you can cross entire countries there in the time it can take to cross some states (especially on the autobhan, speed limits here are usually 65mph/104kph on highways). Of course, how tired you could/should get can vary.
Missouri to Cali takes 27 hours, that's just a bit over half way. When flying, with one stopover, takes five hours. I find it humorous that people can understand logically the distances in the US, but can't really grasp it in real terms.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Being ”tired and emotional” is a well known idiom from English meaning ”drunk” / ”wasted”

Bein” ”tired” of a good thing is a pun many cellebs use to drag their feet to socialites parties.

”Tired” is a cop out / easy way out girls use to get away and change venues:
Girl: ”I am so tired, gonna head home”.
Same Girl after arriving home:”Just got home, daddy! Meet me at the Club!”

I'm finding very funny how many young MCs are so tired after trips and first thing to do is taking naps. I'm from Europe and I don't have a feeling how big States are,but cmon, it can't be that long to travel from place to place and end up dead tired,especially at that age.
Missouri to Cali takes 27 hours, that's just a bit over half way. When flying, with one stopover, takes five hours. I find it humorous that people can understand logically the distances in the US, but can't really grasp it in real terms.
Bottom line, this ”tired” is a plot device, be it overused, to hurry it along and change scenes.

It is also the downfall of Brad Pitt: He got to whine early in his carreer:
”Look at me! I am so tired of my success!”
”I am just a piece of meat in my hugely successful movies!”

Now look at him: Villain pissing away his talent in his latest movies,
but Hollywood likes him down in the dirt so they Oscar him for it.

Do watch his acceptance speech from the last Oscars. His bitter sweet self comedy tells it all.

then the ugly gym girl asks the MC what we were looking at... "Ass or tits" :cautious:, yeah idk about this one
Girls are told by therapists to take initiative in the things they despise.
Many girl oriented self development books tell them how to act desirable, bold, enticing,
stringing guys along to inch them into hitting on them - or make it so they believe they were.
Me Too teaches them to play dumb and ask for compensation
while LEBTQ movements tell them to be in your face blowing up with their self serving narcisistic rants.

that a start to a party

Last edited:
Reactions: cate.archer
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes