Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
the dev alternates between games to avoid to burn-out or so he said to me once...
Yeah, I know that some people hate when developers work on more than one game at once, but I feel, like the developer here, that it is a good way to keep things fresher and avoid burnout.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
the dev alternates between games to avoid to burn-out or so he said to me once...
Isn't he also writing novels or some other storys on top of that ?
Yeah, I know that some people hate when developers work on more than one game at once, but I feel, like the developer here, that it is a good way to keep things fresher and avoid burnout.
That depends a lot if a dev which makes two games can do regular updates for both games. Here you have two games and the updates are, well, not really frequent for either of the games.
Add to that he has a liking for making side endings before the main story.
I mean, it was going from, i think monthly updates for his other game, to one in a year...i think it's nearly 3 years since the main story of that game got any progress.

I find risk of/to avoid burn out, a bit hard to believe in this case. But then, i might be biased from how often i heard that as an excuse from other devs over the years.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Isn't he also writing novels or some other storys on top of that ?

That depends a lot if a dev which makes two games can do regular updates for both games. Here you have two games and the updates are, well, not really frequent for either of the games.
Add to that he has a liking for making side endings before the main story.
I mean, it was going from, i think monthly updates for his other game, to one in a year...i think it's nearly 3 years since the main story of that game got any progress.

I find risk of/to avoid burn out, a bit hard to believe in this case. But then, i might be biased from how often i heard that as an excuse from other devs over the years.
In my case, I'm also choosing to start with smaller stories before I tackle my Magnum Opera (plural of opus), so I don't feel the need to go back again and again. Once I start a magnum opus, I will continue to keep any side projects small. I'm currently working with one that, once my computer is fixed, should be a quick project. It takes place over the course of a single day, less than 24 hours. Working on two big projects at the same time is just asking for trouble for most devs.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
In my case, I'm also choosing to start with smaller stories before I tackle my Magnum Opera (plural of opus), so I don't feel the need to go back again and again. Once I start a magnum opus, I will continue to keep any side projects small. I'm currently working with one that, once my computer is fixed, should be a quick project. It takes place over the course of a single day, less than 24 hours. Working on two big projects at the same time is just asking for trouble for most devs.
but that's you, someone who actually gave a thought about this kind of situations, and i respect you for that if it's true(benefit of the doubt bc internet XD), some people underestimate how hard it is to feel burned out from focusing on one thing alone and others underestimate how much worse can be focusing on two different "big projects", others can handle it, some don't, i wanna hope the best for this dev because the "body expansion"-fetish is so niche that there is barely a few VNs in this website...and aside novels there isn't much else

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
this dev is full of shit no updates for months on either game not to mention all of the other side projects that never get finished not a dev i would pay for to be honest !
Both this one and Hypnosis are his main projects, he develops both, to avoid burning-out and quitting <- OR AT LEAST this is what i got told from him on discord, is it a lie? no idea

Ultimately he at least shares public news(unlike most of the devs that i know/follow, that put a paywall for everything)...if you don't like a game or a dev, just shut up and move on instead of whining just for the hell of it

Last edited:

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Hi all, quick question: is cock growth in the current build? Last build I played was a long time ago, when the only option to continue the game was to pursue the "Screw This I’m Going Home" path, but I didn't end up exploring it because I lost interest, so maybe there's cock growth on that path? Thanks in advance :)

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
Both this one and Hypnosis are his main projects, he develops both, to avoid burning-out and quitting <- OR AT LEAST this is what i got told from him on discord, is it a lie? no idea

Ultimately he at least shares public news(unlike most of the devs that i know/follow, that put a paywall for everything)...if you don't like a game or a dev, just shut up and move on instead of whining just for the hell of it
when both his so called magor projects havent had updates in nearly six months I call bullshit !

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
when both his so called magor projects havent had updates in nearly six months I call bullshit !
again: i repeated what he told in a discord server to me and a bunch of other people...bullshit or not, i don't know anything else about it...i don't wanna hate the guy, but you bring a good point...

Reactions: R P

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
yup I called it 10 months and no update for this and 7 months for hypnosis DO not give this dev a cent ever hes ripping you off

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: noobchan51515

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
While i agree with both of you, i've a few questions: is that hard to wait? or that hard to report for a possible abandoned game? what if the guy has news on patreons? did you check for those?
No, not really. I have no hope for this game, seeing how the work on Hypnosis went.
Last time i read his patreon was over a year ago, he talked about his plans for hypnosis rework/update.
And to be honest i really don't care anymore, i will likely play if there is a new update for the Hypnosis main story, but beside that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
No, not really. I have no hope for this game, seeing how the work on Hypnosis went.
Last time i read his patreon was over a year ago, he talked about his plans for hypnosis rework/update.
And to be honest i really don't care anymore, i will likely play if there is a new update for the Hypnosis main story, but beside that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Latest post on Patreon is a paywalled(that isn't an art post) is dated 20th july, no idea about the rules related to news at this point bc of covid they changed so much

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes