lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I am still waiting to try this game out, after the release of the fifth episode, but I really hope that in Endowed we are able to ignore and decline everything for Kassie.

Her appearance that EU showed us in Hypnosis is in my taste awfully arrogant and I have the desire to make my first playthrough in this game with ignoring and neglecting her as often as possible.

So it's good to listen, that EU has different plans with her than the other girls.
Can we avoid her ?

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
Can we avoid her ?
Yes and No. As far as I remember the story with the club is heavily connected with Kassie. So you need her at your side for the main story.
You can choose to abandon the club but that will lead to side stories which will result in an end.

I do not know anymore if we can choose to have a good or bad relationship with her.

But right now it does not matter. The game is not really far developed and it will take years until there is enough content, so that some choices will have consequences.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Expanding Universe Games - we all are waiting for the next episode of this amazing game!

Thank you for your great games! (y)
Waiting implies that we(as you said) are elbows on our desks/PC-setups/whatever, doing nothing but looking at the clock counting the seconds until the update arrives

sorry but nope: we're not waiting, we're doing our own things while the game is in development and we'll take a break from those things to play his games(also he is focusing on remaking a few scenes and some plot-writing of Hypnosis)

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Waiting implies that we(as you said) are elbows on our desks/PC-setups/whatever, doing nothing but looking at the clock counting the seconds until the update arrives

sorry but nope: we're not waiting, we're doing our own things while the game is in development and we'll take a break from those things to play his games(also he is focusing on remaking a few scenes and some plot-writing of Hypnosis)
I am not really sitting and looking at the wall while waiting for the next episode, but I think this game was pretty good (but I must admit the game from your spoler are pretty good too) ;)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I know there are other great game, but still - for some reason I remember 'Endowed' today and I thought - it would be really get a new update soon (after all this waiting)!
...and then if you check his patreon: I'm working on remaking the old content of Hypnosis XD

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
...and then if you check his patreon: I'm working on remaking the old content of Hypnosis XD
Sorry I did not check patreon web site (but I loved Hypnosis game too!), I was just looking at some games at my computer today and I rememeber this game. ;)

I look forward to new new version of Hypnosis game too!

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
MC (to Kassie): I'm just trying to get a pikachu.

Sounds like one my father would have come up with. (Of course I'd have to spend half an hour explaining it to him.)

Last edited:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i have a important question does the mc get s his dick bigger if he tales the pill or no?and he will get his tiny dick till he dies?

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
what's the actual status of this game? abandoned? on hold? did dev even said anything about it?
considering last update was year and a half ago, one would think there was at least something?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
what's the actual status of this game? abandoned? on hold? did dev even said anything about it?
considering last update was year and a half ago, one would think there was at least something?
like on-hold but not really but yes because the dev did say that he wanted to focus on Hypnosis...but it was a long time ago XD

Reactions: Danv
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes