PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I'm not going to believe that until I see it happen. So far the MC has been able to ingest a drug, have that drug cause a woman's breasts to enlarge, but his penis hasn't changed in size at all. Maybe the MC never gets larger?
If you look at the bottom of the Official Walkthrough, there is a FAQ where the Dev answers some questions.
6. What aspects of your other game Hypnosis can I expect here?

Breast expansion, ass expansion, cock growth, harems, pregnancy.
Cock Growth is one thing that will be in the game.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
If you look at the bottom of the Official Walkthrough, there is a FAQ where the Dev answers some questions. Cock Growth is one thing that will be in the game.
Ah, well that explains why I never saw that since I don't use walkthroughs.

I'll still be jumping ship if the Dev makes Kassie suddenly not a lesbian. But it's good to know that at some point in the game the MC will stop being micropenis-man.

Reactions: thorin0815

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Ah, well that explains why I never saw that since I don't use walkthroughs.

I'll still be jumping ship if the Dev makes Kassie suddenly not a lesbian. But it's good to know that at some point in the game the MC will stop being micropenis-man.
Well in all honsetly a MC with a micropenis, which is as the he himself said (i think to Gabi), to small to be really used for sex, is a really bad choice for a erotic game, exept for cuckold/ntr theme which this isn't.
Also a bid weird to read, the Mc tells nearly every girl he meets the first/second time he has a small dick (and they are like, hey that's all ok)...it feels a bit off.

Abaut Kassie, well i would say she is the most liked character of the game, he even use her to advertise this game in Hypnosis, so she will probably a LI at some point.
If she doesn't become a LI, she would probably more like a side/support character, as the story advances.

Even as a good friend/wingwoman and being relevant for story development, i don't really see a need to give her main character treatment, as soon as the relationships/paths with the other LI's are taking shape.
If u take characters like Liam(AL), Julia(become a rock star) or Derek(BaDIK) they are all well received/liked, but at the end of the day only side/support charcters, the MC/LI relation is what takes precedence.

In case of Julia there is continuous whining because she isn't a LI and she is one of the characters with the least screen time...now if u'd make her a main, tease the players continuously and than say, no not available for u....i think it would only result in a heavy backlash and likely not really worth it imo.

Personaly i would like it, if she would be a reall slow burn. She lives with MC, they manage the club, probably will be in danger/hardship together and over the course of time she will become romantically interested in the MC, at least this would be more a realistic approach.
What i really don't want to see is an other magic dick moment and she suddenly is straight/bi.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
There is a sexual orientation where the person is het/homo except for one person that they are romantically/sexually interested in. It's called "Hetero-Flexible" or "Homo-Flexible" or "Bi-Curious". Also, some peoples sexuality can change over time, either gradually or suddenly, and can change back. And some people do change their labels of their sexuality as they discover new things about themselves.

So Kassie might be "Homo-Flexible" and just hadn't met a guy she was into before the game started. Or her sexuality might change as she gets to know the MC. We don't know what will happen, but I can't wait to play more of this game.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
There is a sexual orientation where the person is het/homo except for one person that they are romantically/sexually interested in. It's called "Hetero-Flexible" or "Homo-Flexible" or "Bi-Curious". Also, some peoples sexuality can change over time, either gradually or suddenly, and can change back. And some people do change their labels of their sexuality as they discover new things about themselves.

So Kassie might be "Homo-Flexible" and just hadn't met a guy she was into before the game started. Or her sexuality might change as she gets to know the MC. We don't know what will happen, but I can't wait to play more of this game.
It's Chasing Amy. Ben Afleck male protag, female protag is lesbian, but they are SO compatible she ends up (sort of ) Bi, but just for him. That's what I'm hoping for in Endowed, because if we don't get Kassie then Fuck this game (with all due respect...)

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I really enjoyed this but i'm going to keep an eye on it as I have a feeling it's going to do something i'm going to hate with Kassie.

She says she's a lesbian, would never go for dick and guys see it as a challenge which she hates. Similar situation to myself and I really loved the dynamic between them as friends. I also have guy friends like that and they are awesome.

If it stays like it it's going to be great and i'd love to see her as his wing woman but i'm worried he'll cave and "magic cock" will somehow "cure lesbianism" as that's how it usually goes with things like this and I hate it.
It might be the unpopular opinion, but I hope she does change.

As much as I know you won't like it, I hope she does end up with the MC. (nothing to do with curing lesbianism or any bs like that) Just she's obviously the main girl, the way she's positioned in the banner image, the first character you meet and talk to properly and can "win points" with. Plus is she's the best looking. If she stays true to her word I personally have no interest in the game.

Edit. I see no reason to have better answers for her if she's not romancable. May as well just make all her interactions set without player input .

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I hope she is lesbian, she does not "suddenly like dick", MC falls for her (I did) and story ends up with MC having a broken heart.

Would make for an awesome story! I still will push for her no matter what.

PS: facepalms incoming in 3...2...1..

Reactions: MrFriendly

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me say something to this ongoing war about lesbians and turning Bi-sexual.
You guys probably didnt notice the obvious, but I dont really think that Kassie is lesbian. It might be simple case of her teasing the main character about being lesbian, when she is not. Or perhaps she is bi from the start.

There are many clues about her sexuality:
1.) She clearly mentioned that she says that to guys, because otherwise they would keep bothering her all the time.
2.) Female strippers were suprised about that info. They assumed she was straight. If she were really attracted to girls then she would check out girls occasionally.
3.) We never actually saw her with any of the girls. She only says things like "I did get some". "Maybe we kissed a little".
4.) She is teasing main character way too much. Example: when she stood up from couch, she was stretching in panties in front of MC and she even joked that she is giving him hard time on purpose. If she wasnt interested in him at all (no sexual tension), then why bother with teasing?
5.) At some point Kassie said to MC that she is going to lie to him 3 times that day. Few minutes later she said "dick is gross". I think that is lie, because she is clearly sending mixed signals. For somebody who is suposedly finding dicks gross she is way too much interested in MC's boner and way too much likes tease MC and give him boner (like stretching in front of him in panties and saying "I am giving you hard time".)

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Let me say something to this ongoing war about lesbians and turning Bi-sexual.
You guys probably didnt notice the obvious, but I dont really think that Kassie is lesbian. It might be simple case of her teasing the main character about being lesbian, when she is not. Or perhaps she is bi from the start.

There are many clues about her sexuality:
1.) She clearly mentioned that she says that to guys, because otherwise they would keep bothering her all the time.
2.) Female strippers were suprised about that info. They assumed she was straight. If she were really attracted to girls then she would check out girls occasionally.
3.) We never actually saw her with any of the girls. She only says things like "I did get some". "Maybe we kissed a little".
4.) She is teasing main character way too much. Example: when she stood up from couch, she was stretching in panties in front of MC and she even joked that she is giving him hard time on purpose. If she wasnt interested in him at all, then why bother with teasing?
I actually stopped playing when she said she was les. Came saw the comments here and seems she is. What kind of ass fuckery bullshit click bait is this = Alt+F4 .

Here come have some candy, but you can't have the one we lured you with; but you can have all these other not as nice pieces. Fuck off!

Or here, come play this cool new need for speed game.... oh but that cool Ferrari on the cover and game into scene, fuck you that's not for you, only NPC's can have that. You get these Nissan's, Ford's, BMW's, etc but no Ferrari.

I honestly wouldn't have had a problem if she was remained so, if she wasn't promoted as the main girl through the banner image which makes it seem like she's a LI. Also if she's not, why the fuck can you get points / improve relationship with her. That's done for 2 reasons,. to get the girl in your bed, or stop the dude from stealing your girl.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
The game has a lesbian tag, so she might be what she says.
What about Diamond talking about 2 strippers making sexy scenes in the VIP room? That lesbian scene will definitely happen in some of the updates in future.

Also you cant judge story based on tags. Tags are just meant to be general description, its not some absolute truth. Especially when they are tags about content that is meant to happen in future and not the actual content in the game.

Like I have said, I think Kattie is only pretending to be lesbian. Or perhaps she is bisexual.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
You know...there's another really popular game around here where a main LI says she is gay just to avoid unwanted attention from men....

As for Kassie herself...I don't really mind either way to be honest which way they go...for me is all about Gabi currently, maybe even jasmine. Certianly interesting enough to keep going with for now for sure.

Reactions: MrFriendly

brownrice

May 6, 2017
Good game but wish there were some options for some less tame stuff. Don't see the point of MC having a small penis if the dev isn't doing anything interesting with it, maybe it will happen later.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Wow this game is really good! I love how the MC is not your typically big dick lady killer that they all fall for. The game really takes the time to make you work towards the girls. Another plus is how the girls are not just mindless cut out of anime archetypes. The background although sometimes empty usually has something going on which is really nice compared to the empty background most games use. One thing I would like to know though will we be getting more of Sofia? Even though she isn't an important character right now she is actually one of the girls I like the look of the most right now and I would love to see her fleshed out.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes