Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm well into chapter 2 and really don't know what to think. Why the fuck do you have a hot as hell main character that's off limits? Is this a best friend vn?

it seems like either kassie is a lesbian and off limits or you are planning some chasing amy like bullshit "all lesbian's just need a good dickin'" either way it's fucked up creating such a beautiful and smart character and then ruining it by being just a friend or an affront to lesbians everywhere by having her magically change who she is.

Seriously wtf.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I'm well into chapter 2 and really don't know what to think. Why the fuck do you have a hot as hell main character that's off limits? Is this a best friend vn?

it seems like either kassie is a lesbian and off limits or you are planning some chasing amy like bullshit "all lesbian's just need a good dickin'" either way it's fucked up creating such a beautiful and smart character and then ruining it by being just a friend or an affront to lesbians everywhere by having her magically change who she is.

Seriously wtf.
True, i think someone posted a theory in which Kassie is only pretending, if it is true not a bad choice.

I don't like these magical dick moments which can ''cure'' lesbians, or make them bi, but affront to lesbian's is a bit strong.
Honestly there are so many games where straight LI's become magical bi, where F/F don't count as cheating and the player don't have a choice to share LI's with other women...i mean it's nice if u like that, but it isn't any different or better than a lesbian magical becoming bi.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Ok so now I'm dinner with the ex and find out he can't satisfy a woman with his dick. Yes he mentioned a small dick with Gabi, but he can't even satisfy a virgin. What the hell is this vn? And why the hell am I still playing?

Hypnosis is such a great fantasy and then this? This is like a train wreck I can't look away.

A hot best friend that is untouchable, surrounded by a bunch of strippers that are untouchable all with a small dick. My mind is blown. What's next?

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
A hot best friend that is untouchable, surrounded by a bunch of strippers that are untouchable all with a small dick. My mind is blown. What's next?
At least one thing will be halfway cleared up as the story progresses, stay tuned and hope. :ROFLMAO:

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
There seems to be a continuity error in my playthrough where the MC ends up on a date with Raya, and has to introduce her to a bouncer by name. The thing is, my MC never met Raya. Looking at the walkthrough, it seems the MC has to befriend the bouncer who throws him out in order to meet her, but I still got the scene despite not going that route.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Ok so now I'm dinner with the ex and find out he can't satisfy a woman with his dick. Yes he mentioned a small dick with Gabi, but he can't even satisfy a virgin. What the hell is this vn? And why the hell am I still playing?

Hypnosis is such a great fantasy and then this? This is like a train wreck I can't look away.

If you play his other game, "hypnosis" Kassie is in it as side (story) chick.
She even apologizes to the MC for the Dev going real dark in the story while introducing this game. She even says "But you can't fuck me because I'm a lesbian. Shit. That wasnt a very good introduction. How about I show you my tits?"

The way its played tells me you ABSOLUTELY will be Fucking Kassie.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
If you play his other game, "hypnosis" Kassie is in it as side (story) chick.
She even apologizes to the MC for the Dev going real dark in the story while introducing this game. She even says "But you can't fuck me because I'm a lesbian. Shit. That wasnt a very good introduction. How about I show you my tits?"

The way its played tells me you ABSOLUTELY will be Fucking Kassie.
Even so if something doesn't change she wouldn't feel it. :p

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
Well in all honsetly a MC with a micropenis, which is as the he himself said (i think to Gabi), to small to be really used for sex, is a really bad choice for a erotic game, exept for cuckold/ntr theme which this isn't.
Also a bid weird to read, the Mc tells nearly every girl he meets the first/second time he has a small dick (and they are like, hey that's all ok)...it feels a bit off.

Abaut Kassie, well i would say she is the most liked character of the game, he even use her to advertise this game in Hypnosis, so she will probably a LI at some point.
If she doesn't become a LI, she would probably more like a side/support character, as the story advances.

Even as a good friend/wingwoman and being relevant for story development, i don't really see a need to give her main character treatment, as soon as the relationships/paths with the other LI's are taking shape.
If u take characters like Liam(AL), Julia(become a rock star) or Derek(BaDIK) they are all well received/liked, but at the end of the day only side/support charcters, the MC/LI relation is what takes precedence.

In case of Julia there is continuous whining because she isn't a LI and she is one of the characters with the least screen time...now if u'd make her a main, tease the players continuously and than say, no not available for u....i think it would only result in a heavy backlash and likely not really worth it imo.

Personaly i would like it, if she would be a reall slow burn. She lives with MC, they manage the club, probably will be in danger/hardship together and over the course of time she will become romantically interested in the MC, at least this would be more a realistic approach.
What i really don't want to see is an other magic dick moment and she suddenly is straight/bi.
What is LI, please?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
And I really hope that doesn't happen. The entire idea that someone can be a lesbian who is "magically" converted to a dick loving slut is terrible. I am sure that Expanding Universe has plenty of other Love Interests planned, I hope he leaves the Lesbian alone.
But we don't know if she is a lesbian or just tells guys she is one. She never says she's a lesbian, just that she tells guys she is so they will leave her alone. So I guess her LI status depends on if she actually is a lesbian, or just pretending to be one so she doesn't get harassed by guys.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
But we don't know if she is a lesbian or just tells guys she is one. She never says she's a lesbian, just that she tells guys she is so they will leave her alone. So I guess her LI status depends on if she actually is a lesbian, or just pretending to be one so she doesn't get harassed by guys.
She actually does state she is a lesbian in that same conversation you refer too.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes